Advantages, foreigners with short Filipina partners

Jake
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, jon1 said:

They are great for getting stuff in the low places.........

Now that's what I'm talkin' about!

• Like 4

davewe
Posted
Posted (edited)

What I find interesting is that despite their vertical challenges (and I too am vertically challenged) they like to fib about their height. Janet said she is 5'2" and I said no way. Finally we measured - she's 5'1". At 5'1" she still is much taller than most of her Pinay friends. And yes, if asked, she still says she's 5'2".

A former Pinay gf also said she was 5'2". I teased her about it since I was sure she could not have been over 5' - though she never let me measure - the difference between gf and wife :smile:

Edited by davewe
  • Like 2

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

I can only think of one advantage.:shades:

Depending on how short she is and if she has a flat head.:smile:

You could sit your can of beer or coffee on her head while you visit the expat forum.:popcorn:

All kidding aside. I'm joking of course. A short wife is just as good as a tall one. It's you who has to decide if she is right for you.

Just pulling your chain, Bob. :smile:

• Like 4

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

my wife comes up to my shoulders ! in the UK her favourite weekend thing was bootfairs !

and the one we went to was a massive one rows and rows of cars !

but my wife bless her was so slow ! I liked to browse around first before buying things which meant I was half way round the site and she was still in the first row !! and being short I could not see her, but being a Filipino the solution was her umbrella !

there she was amongst hundreds of people and the only one with an umbrella ! problem solved !

that was until more and more Filipinos began to Invade Southampton and discovered boot fairs then there were lots of umbrellas

so it was down to a pair of walkie talkies problem solved !!

now have to find a solution when we go to the malls !

• Like 4

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, expatuk2014 said:

my wife comes up to my shoulders ! in the UK her favourite weekend thing was bootfairs !

Is that like a Flea Market? At a Flea Market, people rent a space to display items that they no longer want and now have them for sale. Kinda like a Yard Sale or Garage Sale but where lots of sellers instead of just one or two families. Very popular in the states. 

It's a good way to get rid of old furniture and things and make room for new stuff. I remember a young couple who completely furnished their home with good used furniture. The girl wanted walnut furniture and shopped and shopped around til she found it all. Yeah, tables, chairs, cabinets, bookshelves as well.

• Like 2

Sander Martin
Posted
Posted

My fiance Anne is 5feet 1 inch.... But thats not important.... You need to find that magic hight of the bed... It needs to be just as high as if you want to have "doggy style", that shes on the bed and your standing up and everything is perfect (you dont need to stand on your toes or crouch down).... Bought our new bed to be just perfect... ???

• Like 1

Reboot
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, Sander Martin said:

My fiance Anne is 5feet 1 inch.... But thats not important.... You need to find that magic hight of the bed... It needs to be just as high as if you want to have "doggy style", that shes on the bed and your standing up and everything is perfect (you dont need to stand on your toes or crouch down).... Bought our new bed to be just perfect... ???

But if you have a variety of heights in your life....

0114680-0112832-32038.jpg

• Like 1

Sander Martin
Posted
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Reboot said:

But if you have a variety of heights in your life....

0114680-0112832-32038.jpg

Then your xxxx mate. You Need to use your toes or crouch down ????... Or try that bed ??....

Edited by Sander Martin
  • Like 2