Balanga Bataan

wayne scott
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

Well you got to where you needed to be on this matey, but you may get a few more adventurous answer's if you were to be a bit more adventurous as to What you are all about. Unfortunate that I am way down South but I am sure there are a few around the Area you are asking about.

Do you live there now or are you going to ask about the Area for the Future? Maybe just wanting some Friends but you gotta tell us what is in your Mind ( No me but we do have a few mind readers) 

Wayne, I am not trying to be clever or put you down but sometimes people say too much and then others don't say enough.

OK! OK! I've Gone close the door.jpgMutter Mutter Mutter 'HUH' I was only trying to help:huh:

sorry yes i live here now and looking for some conversation over a pint. tagolog gets tires me after a while nice to hear someone talk some english. fishing buddy would be great too.

• Like 2

wayne scott
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, wayne scott said:

anyone live in Balanga Bataan or near

looking for a buddy to have a pint with maybe some fishing and most important to hear some english

• Like 4

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, wayne scott said:

to jollygoodfellow , I didn't know where i should post .I will gladly except you telling me where i should have posted

OK, I merged these two topics together. 

Each forum has a description of what it is about so you choose which suits your topic. If you still cant find something that fits a topic there is Philippines related off topics. Just look through the index page to see what's there as in screenshot.

topics.jpg

• Like 1