Best wife, Filipina Chinese or?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

My wife is Filipina I could not wish for a better friend wife or mate. Years ago I dated two Chinese ladies so have some insight that culture and speak a little Chinese Madarin. I will not in anyway comment on the two "other" ladies as my wife is known to read this forum from time to time. :whistling::bash:

She knows she is the one. 

Most or all forum members are married to or in a relationship with a Filipino or Filipina. Having said that that... today 2016 would you best recommend a friend to meet a Filipina or a lady from China or some other region?

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted
21 minutes ago, Old55 said:

My wife is Filipina I could not wish for a better friend wife or mate. Years ago I dated two Chinese ladies so have some insight that culture and speak a little Chinese Madarin. I will not in anyway comment on the two "other" ladies as my wife is known to read this forum from time to time. :whistling::bash:

She knows she is the one. 

Most or all forum members are married to or in a relationship with a Filipino or Filipina. Having said that that... today 2016 would you best recommend a friend to meet a Filipina or a lady from China or some other region?

Whichever one likes a good pillow fight would probably be best.:thumbsup:

• Like 4

canadamale
Posted
Posted

I believe man was not ment to be alone, so I would recommend any nationality. My personal preference is flilpina, although I would, could and have dated, married and loved other nationality 

• Like 5

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Old55 said:

......would you best recommend a friend to meet a Filipina or a lady from China or some other region?

I suppose it would depend on the type of friend HE is and how well I know him as far as matching him up with a gal from a certain culture-that's a tough one-and yet guys open to starting relationships with women overseas are so few and far between-at least in my area of the US.

• Like 2

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, robert k said:

Whichever one likes a good pillow fight would probably be best.:thumbsup:

I tried to start a pillow fight once. My wife did not go for it. She is playful but not like that. She prefers "pillow talk". 

• Like 2

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

I love Asian women. I've dated some in the states.

The Chinese one was actually Taiwanese. Well educated, financial stable, secure, modest and humble but no sense of humor. She was a widow. 

Korean girl was a divorcee from an American. She had a spoiled son that was a big problem. 

Thai girl was beautiful but I didn't know she was presently married while we were dating.

The Filipina that I dated was also a divorcee and her ex was a Fil-Am  who was  unfaithful. She had a spoiled 10 year old son that did not like me. If we were to marry, she didn't want any more children. No problem. I was already clipped.

Other foreign women was just casual relationships. 

I took a big chance by traveling to the Philippines. I don't regret it. I am truly blessed to say the least. Our LOVE is real.

• Like 4

Gator
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Old55 said:

........ Having said that that... today 2016 would you best recommend a friend to meet a Filipina or a lady from China or some other region?

Same same - turn them upside down and they'll all fill up with water. 

Seriously, over the years I've dated several Chinese and Vietnamese girls (while I was living in the USA and Europe) as well as a fair share of Filipina's. Personally I just find I like the Pinay girls more - mostly because of their attitude about family and taking care of their man (and I don't mean that in a chauvinistic way). 

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Both the Chinese (Taiwanese) ladies I knew were very family focused. In the Northwest Vietnamese ladies are not well thought of. Very focused on $$$$$$$$

That is why I asked about Chinese but we have one member living in South America now so Latina's?

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

I have not lived like many from this site,

Married at 18 with a young family , married again later on in life and was taken to the cleaners by both of them, they was both English ladies.

Third time lucky is a Filipino, and what a wonderful life we both have ,

• Like 5