Dog Mauls Passenger On Delta Flight

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I personally think that anybody who can fly does not need an emotional support dog.

• Like 2

CoffeeRulzMe
Posted
Posted

Geezz, another reason the country is 'going to the dogs'.  My father use to say that alot; "This darn country is going to the dogs."

Seriously though, just another reason why I live here, and will stay in PH.

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, jpbago said:

Do not recommend those seats as they do not recline. The dog will not mind.

"Some of the people" comes to mind

earthdome
Posted
Posted

The airline should have required the customer to purchase a reduced price ticket and seat for a dog that size.

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

They should not let any emotional dog on the plane, support dog or not.  The dog was probably crying and the passenger teased it or something like that.

And where does a 50 dog poop on the plane?  Does it wear diapers and if so, where does the owner change them?

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, OnMyWay said:

They should not let any emotional dog on the plane, support dog or not.  The dog was probably crying and the passenger teased it or something like that.

And where does a 50 dog poop on the plane?  Does it wear diapers and if so, where does the owner change them?

I would not suggest that the passenger did anything until I knew it to be the case. I have seen dogs that didn't want to ride in a car to the vet try to climb out a window that was not open enough to possibly pass them through. Dogs have at least seen cars and understand that people travel in them. Inside the cabin of an aircraft? Unless the dog has flown before that would be wholly beyond their experience.

• Like 1

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

Dog mauls passenger inside an airplane? 

We have a new millionaire!

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, JJReyes said:

Dog mauls passenger inside an airplane? 

Maybe the dog's owner can sell the movie rights.  There was a movie "Snakes on a Plane"  so why not "Killer Dogs on a Plane"

• Like 1

CoffeeRulzMe
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 06/06/2017 at 5:48 PM, Dave Hounddriver said:

But at least these are not immigrant dogs terrorizing the other passengers. :photo-109:

Not until the dog starts to fart. Or worse! :huh:

Edited by CoffeeRulzMe
  • Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I wonder if they could accommodate the dog lovers by having "doggie friendly" trips once a week and the rest of the flights were "no animals allowed"  Then all the dog lovers would be able to party together.

• Like 2