'bum washer'

bigpearl
Posted
Posted
34 minutes ago, robert k said:

I've been in more than a few public restrooms where there was quite a bit of water on the floor. Not a problem I suppose if you bring your own floor. How do they take that all naturalist thing at the mall?:89:

Well said but doesn't affect me, another time? No now, blow it,,,,,, I was saving this until the bitter end. I don't sh1t away from home, unless in a hotel while away from home, an aeroplane rarely, naked never, my business and bum washing is done before I shower in the morning, ready for the day, squeaky clean and if I need to use a public comfort room it will be, as said standing only, for a pee. LOL it would be a nasty site for the locals to see me naked in the mall, hotel or aeroplane, they might be arrested.

At the end of the day each to their own, we have 2 bidet's here in Oz that never get used, bum fodder then shower works for us and will be the same in PH. 

Cheers, Steve.

• Like 4

Reboot
Posted
Posted (edited)

I just installed one of those built into the toilet seat type bum washers.

It makes it much more polite for when I tell someone to kiss my a$$.

Edited by Reboot
  • Like 2

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

Having just had my evening meal seems a funny subject, but hey join the affray.

In the absence of a bidet, simple solution is Baby wet wipes and a disposable bin by the side, don't flush down

the toilet encase you block the waste pipe. No wet clothes or wet feet! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

When I first read the title, I thought it was a complaint about a bad washing machine that one purchased. 

I'm surprised there is such a thing. I know of the bidet and the dipper that is used here but not a "bum washer". 

Does one need to have a towel nearby or does one blot it with paper towels? I might just look into it. I'm all for trying something different. I'm very "regular" so once a day in the morning is my normal routine. My wife might just try it and like it. 

Thanks

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, Gary D said:

You will find that many filipinos will carry a small towl or face flanel. Also useful for keeping the diesel fumes from your nose when riding a jeepnee.

I would think that some but maybe not all would have 2 separate towels. One to dry their butt and the other to filter out the fumes. 

I may be wrong. 

• Like 1

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Kuya John said:

In the absence of a bidet, simple solution is Baby wet wipes and a disposable bin by the side, don't flush down

the toilet encase you block the waste pipe. No wet clothes or wet feet! :thumbsup:

My wife always carries wet wipes in her purse to clean our hands as needed while shopping or eating. Wet wipes just might be the answer away from home if nothing else is available.

mogo51
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Bidet in a Box.jpgPrice.jpg

Thats in Robinson's Mall Dumaguete so I imagine you can get them in many similar places.  Better get it now while its on 20% off :1927_:

Thanks Dave.

mogo51
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, bigpearl said:

Well said but doesn't affect me, another time? No now, blow it,,,,,, I was saving this until the bitter end. I don't sh1t away from home, unless in a hotel while away from home, an aeroplane rarely, naked never, my business and bum washing is done before I shower in the morning, ready for the day, squeaky clean and if I need to use a public comfort room it will be, as said standing only, for a pee. LOL it would be a nasty site for the locals to see me naked in the mall, hotel or aeroplane, they might be arrested.

At the end of the day each to their own, we have 2 bidet's here in Oz that never get used, bum fodder then shower works for us and will be the same in PH. 

Cheers, Steve.

Fine if you have regular bowel habits, my medical conditions make that impossible.

• Like 3

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
14 minutes ago, mogo51 said:

Fine if you have regular bowel habits, my medical conditions make that impossible.

Unfortunately I know what you mean. Seems to me even the most regular guy is subject to 'getting caught with his pants down' every once in awhile. Good idea to have a plan other than going home with mash potato pants...

• Like 3

mogo51
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, AlwaysRt said:

Unfortunately I know what you mean. Seems to me even the most regular guy is subject to 'getting caught with his pants down' every once in awhile. Good idea to have a plan other than going home with mash potato pants...

Exactly, nothing worse than walking with legs wide apart like a ruptured duck.

• Like 3