PARKING IN THE ROAD NOT ALLOWED !

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
On 8/31/2017 at 9:48 AM, Dave Hounddriver said:

Yes, a couple years ago I bought a new Honda and it came with a teeny little helmet that had one of the Philippine stickers on it.  Hard to believe those stickers were so important a few years ago and now they don't care if you wear any kind of helmet.  Philippine style law enforcement does not work.  Better to spend the same manpower enforcing the rules at random spots with no predictability than have a huge crackdown that everyone knows about and then do nothing for 5 years.

The helmets I have both have the sticker but must have been made in China's 'just make it look good from a distance' factory. Effective at keeping the sun and some rain off of you but the off-gassing of the plastic will knock you out - if not kill you. yeesh

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

intrepid
Posted
Posted

Is anyone using these helmets for parking in the road?  At least they don't take up too much space.:89:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, intrepid said:

Is anyone using these helmets for parking in the road?

I thought that the topic title said parking in the road is not allowed?  Thus logic suggests the actual topic must be about driving or riding in the road, since parking there is not allowed.  Further logic would suggest that would mean using a car or motorcycle or bicycle.  Since motorcycles are the most common mode of transportation in rural areas then further logic suggests that smart people would need a helmet.  So the topic must be about using helmets to ride a motorcycle in the road?  

• Like 3

intrepid
Posted
Posted

Dave, I must admit I like your logic!:thumbsup: