Opinion of Filipino Men??

• 2 weeks later...
bows00
Posted
Posted

The same Vlogger made another YouTube video asking 16 beautiful college students the same question, and 15 out of the 16 students went for the old, fat foreigner.  So this opinion is far spread, beyond the slums and poverty stricken Filipinas.    

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, bows00 said:

The same Vlogger made another YouTube video asking 16 beautiful college students the same question

So there is no way this could be staged for effect with the idea that it might go viral if 16 beautiful college girls were shown to say they like fat old men?  I would have thought he would get a lot of "hits" on his vlog for that one.  He sounds like a shrewd business person.  I hope he sounded dismayed enough at the result to make it seem authentic.

• Like 5

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
43 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

So there is no way this could be staged for effect with the idea that it might go viral if 16 beautiful college girls were shown to say they like fat old men?  I would have thought he would get a lot of "hits" on his vlog for that one.  He sounds like a shrewd business person.  I hope he sounded dismayed enough at the result to make it seem authentic.

Exactly why were no less attractive females in the video.Sex sells is why.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted
On 10/7/2017 at 11:31 PM, canadamale said:

ya know you've gone native when you start rocking the whitening cream

My wife accidentally bought me a bar of Kojic whitening soap. I told her to give it away because if I used it, I'd disappear!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, bows00 said:

The same Vlogger made another YouTube video asking 16 beautiful college students the same question, and 15 out of the 16 students went for the old, fat foreigner.  So this opinion is far spread, beyond the slums and poverty stricken Filipinas.    

We have a cousin in college. A very beautiful 19 year old. She has no interest in old, fat, foreigners... she wants a Korean boyfriend ha ha  :tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Tukaram (Tim) said:

We have a cousin in college. A very beautiful 19 year old. She has no interest in old, fat, foreigners... she wants a Korean boyfriend ha ha 

I knew a girl like that about 8 years ago.  Then a fat old white American foreigner started giving her US$1,000 a month allowance with no strings attached.  She has been married to him for a few years now. :hystery:

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Like 1

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted

An incident that happened yesterday left made me feeling sad and upset. After a funeral of an older member of my husband's clan, a smaller offshoot group of family met at a favorite aunt's house for some food and drink, after the long day.  Many were first cousins and people that we've known for a long time. One female cousin younger than me, started to cry off and on because her husband, who is already a big drinker and gambler, had taken up with a gal that seemed to be more of a mistress type situation that required money from their bbq business oftentimes. Some of her fellow female cousins laughed at her tears and said that she was being silly or just exaggerating, while some males quietly told her that she should pick herself up and move on as she was a nice person. Granted there is dysfunction in this group with drinking issues, but this couple have lovely  respectful children together and a long history that seemed to have true affection.

She confided in me that she'd not bother with another Filipino partner, and hoped to resurrect and old foreigner flame because it would be a nicer/kinder relationship. I felt sorry for her that she was in such pain that I could see in her face. 

• Like 4

bigpearl
Posted
Posted
On 07/10/2017 at 2:40 PM, Castaway said:

Now, now, not all of us Expats fit that description... or do we :89:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, fat, skinny or Adonis, when you meet your match you/they succumb and run the course. Money? Looks? Mostly and the relationship builds from initial lust/needs from all of the above. Only an opinion and one that may bring plenty of flack but an observation from being burnt, burning others and getting on with it, good bad or ugly.

Cheers, Steve.

bigpearl
Posted
Posted
On 07/10/2017 at 2:46 PM, Jack Peterson said:

expats.jpg Brit style

Alluring and sexy to some ladies.

Cheers, Steve.