Knowing Then What You Know Now, Would You Do It Again?

14 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy?

• I am happily married and would do it all over again.
    • I am happily married but might find a different lady.
    • I am happily married but I am sorry I did it.
    • I am miserable.
    • I am just making do with what I have.
    • I tried it and moved on.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)

I have read numerous forums over the years and it seems some only like to tell the positives of marrying a Philippine lady and then moving to the Philippines, so I am wondering how many guys would do it all over again?

Edited by Mr. Lee

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Ten plus years and she has me well trained. :th_exactly:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Over 15 years and still praying for many more. :th_exactly:

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted (edited)

My wife have 23 years of marriage under our belt, and she has not killed me yet. Yep, she is a keeper.We moved here a year ago, and my family and I love it here in Surigao City. I will probably live here till the day I die, or till my wife gets fed up and kills my sorry ass. Which ever comes first

Edited by jamesmusslewhite

• 4 weeks later...
tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted

my wife April keeps life interesting and happy.. it wasnt until I met April i really understood what it is to be content.. not only that it was great to escape from the Western life :SugarwareZ-037:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
my wife April keeps life interesting and happy.. it wasnt until I met April i really understood what it is to be content.. not only that it was great to escape from the Western life biggrin.gif
Now that I read that I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. SugarwareZ-005.gifSugarwareZ-225.gif

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted
my wife April keeps life interesting and happy.. it wasnt until I met April i really understood what it is to be content.. not only that it was great to escape from the Western life biggrin.gif
Now that I read that I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. SugarwareZ-005.gifSugarwareZ-225.gif
lol.. well before it was work work work and a bit more work.

• 2 months later...
Singers
Posted
Posted
SugarwareZ-225.gifNow 3 years married - Pure BLISS with lovely Tex.Met in S'Pore 18 months before getting Wed in UK and a second Church wedding in PI 10 months later. Belt AND Braces or Roped and Branded?Cuffed and shackled ? I dont care!Contentment at last.Tom

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)
Over 15 years and still praying for many more. :D
We're both content with our lives! After 22 years through thick and thin together and making it back to the Philippines to retire early was our dream come true, and that was 12 years ago and still going great today! Can't ask for anything more than that! We truly enjoy ourselves everyday and always have a smile on our faces every waking moment! Oh what a great feeling! :buttkick: Edited by Art & Jho

Jake
Posted
Posted
I have read numerous forums over the years and it seems some only like to tell the positives of marrying a Philippine lady and then moving to the Philippines, so I am wondering how many guys would do it all over again?
Hello Lee,Judy and I have endured an emotional roller coaster for the last 25 years. I've been in the dog house numerous times or she flies home to PI for a few months. Would I do it all over again -- absolutely YES!Joaquin