Knowing Then What You Know Now, Would You Do It Again?

14 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy?

• I am happily married and would do it all over again.
    • I am happily married but might find a different lady.
    • I am happily married but I am sorry I did it.
    • I am miserable.
    • I am just making do with what I have.
    • I tried it and moved on.

oldutot
Posted
Posted

I have been married for 28 years, she also has me well trained. In a heart beat I would do it all again SugarwareZ-005.gif

Jerry
Posted
Posted

Would I do it all over again? Yep,Yes and of course I would after the X, I swore I was done no more of that marryed life for me, but then I met her and life was good again the sun shined and the roses smelled great again.If I,m not clear enough yet yes I,ed marry her in a heart beat. My wife is my life. Love ya Babe

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

It is great to read of so many happy couples, keep them coming all. :541: :crack-up:

• 1 month later...
stocko1
Posted
Posted

YOU DONT GO TO THE PHILIPPINES TO MARRY THEM YOU MIGHT AS WELL STICK YOUR HAND IN A COBRAS CAGE

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
YOU DONT GO TO THE PHILIPPINES TO MARRY THEM YOU MIGHT AS WELL STICK YOUR HAND IN A COBRAS CAGE
That is just your opinion, there are plenty of us on this forum and others that are happily married to a lady from the Philippines and this forum is not for sexpats so if they is what you are insinuating then you are on the wrong forum.

Jake
Posted
Posted
That is just your opinion, there are plenty of us on this forum and others that are happily married to a lady from the Philippines and this forum is not for sexpats so if they is what you are insinuating then you are on the wrong forum.
Where did he (sicko1) crawl out from?? That was a head shot bulls eye and immediately burst his bubble.You're the man Lee!Respectfully -- Jake

Singers
Posted
Posted (edited)
Where did he (sicko1) crawl out from?? That was a head shot bulls eye and immediately burst his bubble.You're the man Lee!Respectfully -- Jake
Before cheering for the HOME team MAKE SURE you are not in the AWAY stand!!! STUPIDITY & IGNORANCE can get one in a lot of trouble. UK TomReplying ("again") to Knowing Then What You Know Now, Would You Do It Again? YES, YES and absolutely YES! ........... O0o YES! Edited by Singers

• 2 weeks later...
parksb2
Posted
Posted
I have read numerous forums over the years and it seems some only like to tell the positives of marrying a Philippine lady and then moving to the Philippines, so I am wondering how many guys would do it all over again?
Yes sir, but only to the same one...:gday: