Expat Sugar Daddy’s, right or wrong?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, BrettGC said:

all the concubine's children competing for favour....

A HA! a new angle I certainly never thought of :thumbsup:

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

Before I came here some of the women in the circle of friends tried to have a sly dig at the women out here saying things like " obviously they're not after your money" whilst laughing. I took great pleasure in pointing out that all of the women that had divorced my friends, and I'm talking a good 10 at least had gone after their money and they were from the West.

One of the women in particular had more digs than the rest but she'd forgotten a conversation she had with me about her best friend's new boyfriend. She thought he was a waste of space as he was in a low paid job and she couldn't believe she was going out with a poor guy. In front of everyone I repeated the conversation but I never mentioned the women by name. I just told them about a conversation I had with a women from the West and highlighted that Western women are just as bad as any other women when it comes to chasing money. I asked them if any of them would entertain going out with a guy with no job or money. The silence was deafening.

The only issue I have with sugar daddies are the one's that treat the women like a commodity. I've only met one like that but the others honestly put the women on a pedestal and worshiped them. They tell me how beautiful she is or how sweet natured and happy they are together.

It does take some getting used to believing that a pretty young girl can find an over the hill guy attractive but I've seen too many examples to not believe it. Even to the extent where I've had young good looking guys with plenty of money trying their luck on ex girlfriends who I've stayed on good terms with and they tell me they wouldn't entertain a young guy as they don't like them. One girl I know says she wouldn't go out with anyone under 50 as they haven't lived life and can't be trusted so maybe it's not just money but security. It's just that most older guys also have money.

• Like 3

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, BrettGC said:

I have images of a Dowager Empress and all the concubine's children competing for favour....

One has to wonder what happens when the looks fade?  

And I shudder at the thought of more than one woman in my life!  I can barely handle one!

And I shudder at the thought of more than one woman in my life!  I can barely handle one!

Brett- if a gal is no longer desired-I would think it would be along the lines  of "Step aside, all bets are off". if  all these individual residences/condos are owned by the man, and all vehicles are leased.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Queenie O. said:

Brett- if a gal is no longer desired-I would think it would be along the lines  of "Step aside, all bets are off". if  all these individual residences/condos are owned by the man, and all vehicles are leased.

Exactly

• Like 2

Reboot
Posted
Posted (edited)

They may be rare, but they weren't always. Both my grandfathers married in late teens early 20s like that. Both died pushing 60 years or 70 years of marriage. My parents are going on 45, and they weren't even 20. Mom's dad married in 48. Traveled to the US to honeymoon in NYC. Died last year.

Edited by Reboot
  • Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Reboot said:

They may be rare, but they weren't always.

Since we are giving anecdotal evidence about our grandfather's day:  Mine was disinherited by the family in the early 1900s as he had a "Sugar Daddy" relationship with the maid.  When his wife caught him he divorced her and at age 50+ he married the 20 year old maid and went on to have 9 kids with her.  He outlived her.

Who else has an anecdote?

Edit:  I find it interesting that I offer that story to my mother as proof that the apple don't fall far from the tree and I am justified in living my lifestyle in Philippines.  She says "Yes but that was a different time and you should not do that now".  And yet people still bring up that "different time" to justify whatever their personal point of view is.

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Like 3

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Anecdotes at 10 yards at dawn :popcorn:

popcorn.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Reboot
Posted
Posted

No anecdotes needed dude. Decades of divorce statistics make my point for me.

• Thanks 1

davewe
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, BrettGC said:

This is always what I say when my wife gets a little scared that there are so many Filipinas out there. "I can barely handle you," I tell her and that seems to settle her down.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3