Expat Sugar Daddy’s, right or wrong?

mogo51
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Queenie O. said:

There is a well known married businessman locally that maintains about 15 women from different towns and cities who has this business type of relationship. The women are all given separate housing and generous perks and allowances, as long as they remain true, and meet expectations.  Many parents encourage daughters, and young women with good looks to aspire to be one of his entourage in the future. I find that rather sad and depressing, that parents and young feel that this might be their only stepping stone to success.

I can see one gal being kept by a sugar daddy no problem, but if you're just one in a cattle call, that's pretty degrading in my opinion. Even though I have the luxury of feeling that way, I don't think that all disadvantaged young women and their parents would take this route for their children.

Are mistress type situations different than a sugar daddy type situation? I'm not sure.

I just wish it was the other way around, I could cope with it, I think!!!!

• Haha 2

mogo51
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Old55 said:

I agree Queenie.....  It's a shallow arrangement, one without love.

i'm not sure exactly what a Mistress relationship is but I always thought of it as a married man (mostly) who has another woman as a permanent lover. And usually there is love between the two? 

That is a pretty good description

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, mogo51 said:

That is a pretty good description

description of what exactly Ron?

bows00
Posted
Posted

When you think about it, it's really a natural sequence when an older man with money courts a beautiful young Filipina seeking security.  

In my case, I was always broke in my younger days with a huge mortgage, car payments and stupid immature spending habits.  It is a natural progression for men to accumulate wealth later in years, and with it comes a feeling of contentment and security - something a younger version of myself could never offer. 

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

My girlfriend has a much higher income than me so is she my sugar mummy ? :smile:

Yes. Makes you a kept man.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

bows00
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

My girlfriend has a much higher income than me so is she my sugar mummy ? :smile:

Yeah, she's just using you for your body - boy toy...

• Haha 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

To borrow the heading of another Thread. " Something I said I would never do but I did"......

..........Was to get married again!......when love comes along vows go out the window :89:

Just clarify I was a widower for 10 years, nobody got hurt while making this statement :thumbsup:

• Like 5

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
39 minutes ago, bows00 said:

Yeah, she's just using you for your body - boy toy...

Ha ha

No in fact she is using me because she loves me. Nothing more. We often read about relationship problems, scammers and the works but if you look hard enough you will find many trustworthy and loving slash beautiful  Filipina.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

The term "arm candy" comes to mind. :hystery:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

I'm a sugar daddy without the sugar.  Mostly soy sauce and patis and my cologne called The Essence of Jake.....he, he.  

• Haha 3