Second visit

Clermont
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, bastonjock said:

The project will be getting off the ground this week ,i have a surveyor marking the plot and about 20 guys putting in a perimeter fence , chain link with a barbed wire on top 

Just a question, how much per metre is the fencing price?

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

My gf would appear to be clued up on these matters , i was meant to have psid fir the lot yesterday , but the sellers psper work was lacking a few documents so she told them go get the paper work or no deal 

She's  checked the titles  etc and agricultural paperwork, there is a farm close by that uses the same access road and they have and they have power and water ,also shes checked development plans for the future etc

The condo is in the bag, its got another 46 years on the lease

At the end of the day guys ,theres a risk in everything  , ive stood on the bottom of a freezing cold north.sea guiding 65 tons of steel into place and hoping that a 50 dollar shackle did not break 

Ive been thinking about doing this fir a while , if i get shafted hehe ,loosing 25000 gb pound's pales into insignificance compared with the amount i had to pay my ex wife 

• Like 3
  • Hmm thinking 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, bastonjock said:

i was meant to have psid fir the lot yesterday , but the sellers psper work was lacking a few documents so she told them go get the paper work or no deal 

Ok so let me understand, You have not paid for the lot and your GF has said get it sorted (Paperwork) or no deal, yet, you say you have surveyors and men Working on the Land, I do hope the deal goes ahead mate or I can hear TRESPASS being shouted.

Baston my friend do you not think as this is only a new thing for you, you really should walk a little before you run, Sorry if that sounds harsh but........

• Like 1

bastonjock
Posted
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Ok so let me understand, You have not paid for the lot and your GF has said get it sorted (Paperwork) or no deal, yet, you say you have surveyors and men Working on the Land, I do hope the deal goes ahead mate or I can hear TRESPASS being shouted.

Baston my friend do you not think as this is only a new thing for you, you really should walk a little before you run, Sorry if that sounds harsh but........

No ones working yet  , the deal should have been done yesterday, but there was something missing ,so she did not sign ,its all on again tomorrow, 

Thank you for your concern , shes got all the dominoes lined up to go 

Edited by bastonjock

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, bastonjock said:

No ones working yet  , the deal should have been done yesterday, but there was something missing ,so she did not sign ,its all on again tomorrow, 

Hope it all goes well then mate :thumbsup:

• Like 1

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

The lot is costing 1.8 million pesos ,its been measured at 10,500 sq meters ,confirmed by the surveyor 

• Like 1

bastonjock
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Clermont said:

Just a question, how much per metre is the fencing price?

The fencing has been quoted at 280k pesos with a max 20k for extras ,the fence with a gate will run around the entire perimeter of the land , all 10500 sq mts my gf has put a clause in the contract fir the fence that we hold bsck 50% labour charges untill its been completed

This is stuff that she does on.a regular basis for the davao water board and its guys who she does business with regularly 

I was also given the option of concreting the bottom 4 ft of the fence run , but that woukd have taken the cost to 480k pesos 

The fence is going to take about 2 months to build , its concrete posts with chain link alsi known as cyclone wire and barbed wire at the top 

Edited by bastonjock

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, bastonjock said:

The fencing has been quoted at 280k pesos with a max 20k for extras ,the fence with a gate will run around the entire perimeter of the land , all 10500 sq mts my gf has put a clause in the contract fir the fence that we hold bsck 50% labour charges untill its been completed

Ok baston now a question of real importance ( embarrased  man.jpg) how did you get the fencing permit without a deed of sale ( receipt of Purchase)

• Like 2

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

The sequence of events is that as of this morning i have the deed of sale ,next move is to get the guys to clear the land ,followed by a visit  from an official from the agricultural dept to issue a certificate of undeveloped land  this is to avoid a few issues that could come up later if not done and to avoid a tax bill

That stage will take 2 to 3 weeks  one done the fence goes in 

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

I thought you were leasing and not buying!  I'm hoping you've not been talked into buying land and putting it in anothers name.