Bottled gas up again

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Not the dearest we have paid but up to 850 peso this morning  (Shelaine) but can't get the photo to upload GAS.jpg AH! ok Now

That is now dearer than spain :89:

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I get my prycegas refilled and once a year change over the bottle.I can refill it to the value of 300-600peso 600 lasts about 3 months.

• Hmm thinking 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Yeah, I tried to keep my gas bottled up again last night, but it has a way of getting free as I fall asleep. :7481:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Gary D
Posted
Posted
14 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Yeah, I tried to keep my gas bottled up again last night, but it has a way of getting free as I fall asleep. :7481:

You must have a hole there somewhere.

• Haha 4

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

All that Mexican food you eat.

• Haha 1

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

A 9kg bottle if gas costs around 20 quid or 1400 pesos , if i fill up my gas bottles at a petrol station , i pay about half of that pruce 

But you do neee special refillable gas bottles and fittings , i use LPG 

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted (edited)

images.jpg

On 9/5/2018 at 11:18 AM, Jack Peterson said:

Not the dearest we have paid but up to 850 peso this morning  (Shelaine) but can't get the photo to upload GAS.jpg AH! ok Now

Hi Jack,

Our Petron brand Gasul (same size as the one you show, has gone up this month in our town from 700 pesos to now 930 pesos. Just one of many TRAIN tax cost increases passed on to consumers I think.

Edited by Queenie O.
  • Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

fillipino_wannabe
Posted
Posted

Everything seems to be going up where I am. Electric 12 pesos/kwh, was 9 pesos this time last year. Rice 48 pesos per kilo when buying a 50kg sack and tastes like shit. I was buying it for 45 pence in the UK (31 pesos) and much better quality, literally amazes me that rice can be cheaper in the UK than in the Philippines.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
44 minutes ago, fillipino_wannabe said:

tastes like shit

That's one thing I've never tried so will have to take your word that shit is not good. :1927_:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Rooster
Posted
Posted
On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 11:18 PM, Jack Peterson said:

We finally stopped using those metal type tanks last year after another story in the news about them blowing up and the shrapnel killed an occupant of the house. 

We switched to https://www.ecgas.com.ph/

We have one in the house kitchen, one outside in the dirty kitchen. Initial setup was 5,200 pesos each for the deposit/valve/hose. Cost to swap for a refill is similar to the metal ones.