Of all people to say that. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

My father used to say, dont do as I do, do as I sayΒ :rolleyes:

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

My father used to say, dont do as I do, do as I sayΒ :rolleyes:

Your Father is a smart man. Hehehe. Β That’s my favorite saying. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Like 1

On 10/10/2018 at 7:31 PM, eloi said:

wow. that came out wrong. i meant to ask if his fisabiloty will run out or if there are conditions there. and yes there are. dont you generalize filipinas that were milking you americans. the 4 years weve been together , never have i asked for money or he has given me any. i have a nice stable job working at a bank. so no im not a dependa. i was just asking for stipulations of his disability income. not all americans are financially well off so dont think that all filipinas are just using you as atms.

if its any worth, i was the one helping him through some sticky situations in the past. so thank you very much for judging.

Β 

Eloi may never read this but I'm going to write it. On this site over the time I've followed it, we have had some curly questions asked, sometimes we try to read more into them than meets the eye, then there are other times when I suppose we are just rude to the posters question. I know some of us have had bad experiences with Filipinos using us as ATM's, but a lot of us have had partners in our own country that have done worse to us than a Filipino could. We all know their use of different phases are sometimes not exactly right but before answering, try and decipher out of the post what they want answered or at least write for a bit more clarity.Β 

Off the soap box.Β :2245_safe:

• Like 4