Thinking of Bicol

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I've been here a bit over two years and chose to live with locals. To this day still dont lock the door. :tiphat:

shanty-squatter.jpg

Ok. I get your sarcasm. Finished? 

fillipino_wannabe
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Arizona Kid said:

I don't know where the hell you guys chose to live and for what reason. I came to Cavite province in 2002 and have never had a crime committed against me or my family. Nothing stolen..nothing. Had a few try to con me but I never let it happen. After 12 or so years I just today put a lock on my back door that had never been locked. 

Cmon guys..figure it out.

Figure it out? What's the secret then, I'm always polite to the locals, don't make enemies etc. You've been lucky and I've been unlucky but the Philippines is clearly a lot more dangerous than the UK/US etc.
I still love it here but dirt poor countries are bound to be more dangerous, if people could detect I earned 10x their income just from a quick glance at me I expect i'd have a lot more problems in the UK too.

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
57 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

sacasm emotion.jpg

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

Nothing personal. Just my sense of humor. Now all, Tis the season to be jolly Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la  :t07045:

• Like 1
  • Love it 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

I don't know where the hell you guys chose to live and for what reason. I came to Cavite province in 2002 and have never had a crime committed against me or my family. Nothing stolen..nothing. Had a few try to con me but I never let it happen. After 12 or so years I just today put a lock on my back door that had never been locked. 

Cmon guys..figure it out.

I'm only 4 years in but can report the same.

I guess we've both just been lucky - and I'm not being sarcastic when I say that.

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I've been here a bit over two years and chose to live with locals. To this day still dont lock the door. :tiphat:

shanty-squatter.jpg

It'll take a bit more than 2 years to find the door t.b.h.

• Haha 4

bastonjock
Posted
Posted
On 12/12/2018 at 8:24 PM, Onemore52 said:

I live on a property outside of Daet where I find it is safe but I have 3 Belgian Malinois dogs which have so far deterred the robbers, which are around, as it seems burglary and theft is a popular pastime 

Are the Belgian malinos easy to train as guard dogs ?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, bastonjock said:

Are the Belgian malinos easy to train as guard dogs ?

Very easy when they get hungry.☠️

• Like 1

Onemore52
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Old55 said:

Very easy when they get hungry.☠️

That is exactly how some people do it, and keep them in a dark shed or box until they go crazy.

Peaceful John
Posted
Posted

OneMore.....sorry this is a bit of a tangent.......but are you aware of anyplace in the RP where one can get a Belgian Malinois?