• I am a member of 2 forums about the Philippines
    • I am a member of 3 forums about the Philippines
    • I am a member of 4 forums about the Philippines
    • I am a member of 5 or more forums about the Philippines
    • I am also a member of one or more forums not about the Philippines

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I am wondering how many members are also members of other forums, and how many forums members like to read or participate in? I am a member of 4 forums about the Philippines and while I now spend the most time on here, I like to read other forums to gain knowledge, and I will try my best to answer members on all forums who ask questions that I know the answer to because I feel that helping others is what forums are all about. Please do not list the forums names, just list the quantity and if you want to, then you can expand in a post as to why you like to participate in those other forums and maybe give Tom Boss Man some ideas that might help us to improve this forum. :541:

Guardian
Posted
Posted

I am no expert on forums but at one time I was a member of 2 other forums about the RP, I am no longer active on them so I put down just one forum in the survey. One of the other forums seemed to picked on everyone for lack of perfection and the other had a bunch of snob know it all mods and admins. I like this one just the way it is and it could be better if more people would participate and share their knowledge with others. Otherwise I would leave everything just as it is and I have found most answers I need on here. I think the mods do a great job and have always been accessible to my questions and always replied quickly, and besides that I have never seen anyone insulted by a mod or the owner that did not deserve it. So I say :541: :yes: :thumbsup:

Guest OceanBreeze
Posted
Posted

I am member in 14 forums. I don`t participate in 5 forums (only reading), I am somehow active in 6 forums and post from time to time in the other remaining 3 forums.

Mik
Posted
Posted

I post on two Philippines related forums plus two other forums not related. Beyond information gathering and sharing, I think I now belong to forums because I'm addicted to the internet..

Guardian
Posted
Posted
I am member in 14 forums. I don`t participate in 5 forums (only reading), I am somehow active in 6 forums and post from time to time in the other remaining 3 forums.
Wow, you must be retired? I have a hard time keeping up with just one and as the other guy said, this can become addictive now that I am joining in it is a lot of fun.

Guest OceanBreeze
Posted
Posted
Wow, you must be retired? I have a hard time keeping up with just one and as the other guy said, this can become addictive now that I am joining in it is a lot of fun.
No problem, its just like reading the daily newspapers or browsing the phil online news to check the headlines. When visiting the forums usually I just click "new content" and select only for me interesting topics .. thats all. Doesnt take much time and I am up to date. :rolleyes:

volstateguy
Posted
Posted (edited)

I'm a member of 3 forums, (but mostly active in only 2) with this forum being the one that I am the most active in. I use this forum the most becoz (for the most part) people seems to be friendlier here. Lots of flaming and bickering other places, but people seem to get along better here. So thanks to Boss Man and all the moderaters for running a great forum. SugarwareZ-003.gif

Edited by volstateguy

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I'm a member of 3 forums, (but mostly active in only 2) with this forum being the one that I am the most active in. I use this forum the most becoz (for the most part) people seems to be friendlier here. Lots of flaming and bickering other places, but people seem to get along better here. So thanks to Boss Man and all the moderaters for running a great forum. SugarwareZ-003.gif
And thanks to you and all the great active members who help by almost never needing moderation. The members make up the forum, we just do our best to keep it all civil and to tell you the truth, for the most part the members we get here are not looking to cause problems and those that do, see the climate here and usually leave. :SugarwareZ-034:

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted

Im a member of at least 40 forums but generally im trawling for information on projects... Keen to help others along the way but im more of a data miner unless im writing on a specific topic of interest.

Guardian
Posted
Posted
Im a member of at least 40 forums but generally im trawling for information on projects... Keen to help others along the way but im more of a data miner unless im writing on a specific topic of interest.
Double, triple quadruple wow! :SugarwareZ-037: How do you ever find the time? One is often enough for me and when I was reading 3 I was getting fed up with forum people. This forum and one other that I found but did not join seem to be civilized, for the most part. The rest seem to be full of, as someone else put it, keyboard commandos and sometimes it is the tea pot that calls the kettle black.