Size XXXL

RubberChicken
Posted
Posted

Searching for clues to why XXXL in Philippines is the same size as Medium in U.S.

Insomnia Cookies:

Most of our stores deliver to 3AM daily.

B4362FBC-F89B-4F0A-8FD4-58EE3AC53C94.jpeg

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

To make Americans feel slimmer. :hystery:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Because the sizing system is Asian. Bit like US shoes and UK or even Australia sizes are different. 

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Snowy79 said:

To make Americans feel slimmer. :hystery:

I know your post was in jest (mostly) but it's not so far from the truth - UK fashion stores have been called out many times on this point by dropping clothing a size to (presumeably) make customers feel slimmer and thus more fashionable. 

• Like 1

Gary D
Posted
Posted

The US perfect 10 is a comfy 12 in the UK.

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, hk blues said:

I know your post was in jest (mostly) but it's not so far from the truth - UK fashion stores have been called out many times on this point by dropping clothing a size to (presumeably) make customers feel slimmer and thus more fashionable. 

It used to do my head in shopping with the enemy.  Every shop we went in the sizes equated to different measurements. A 6 in one shop was the same as an 8 in another.  As you said, all to make them feel slimmer. 

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Even here in England the sizes can change, I buy XL  and the other day I brought this top knowing it would fit me and did not try it on, got home and yes it was to tight so I took it back and even the sales assistant said it’s a small XL what’s that about.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, stevewool said:

the other day I brought this top knowing it would fit me and did not try it on, got home and yes it was to tight

:hystery: Steve mate you have obviously put on weight since you retired :whistling: :wink: 

• Haha 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

:hystery: Steve mate you have obviously put on weight since you retired :whistling: :wink: 

Funny you should say that Jack, I have been losing weight but it’s going back on now, it’s muscle.:nudie:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, stevewool said:

Funny you should say that Jack, I have been losing weight but it’s going back on now, it’s muscle.:nudie:

:hystery: Fat is relaxed Muscular Tissue, Don't be fooled mate, we all suffer it :huh:

• I'm Confused 1