Size XXXL

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Gary D said:

The US perfect 10 is a comfy 12 in the UK.

I never knew they had different scales for deciding the perfect woman. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

In Casablanca restaurant, they have an XXL schnitzel.  Not believing it (because we are in the Philippines after all), my mother and I each ordered one.  It filled the plate and could have fed 4 well-mannered people or 2 pigs.  Worth a look if you are hungry for some meat and in Dumaguete.  As for T-shirts.  I had 2 special made.  Size 6XL, the largest they know how to make.  They were gifts for my sons-in-law in Canada.  Neither of them fit properly.  My son-in-laws each weigh over 400 pounds and are over 6 feet tall.  Filipinos cannot comprehend making clothes for giants.

• Like 1

Gary D
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I never knew they had different scales for deciding the perfect woman. :rolleyes:

The US size 10 is equivalent to a UK 12.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

It filled the plate and could have fed 4 well-mannered people or 2 pigs. 

Bastonjock has no pigs to feed so give it to the well mannered.

:popcorn:

Clermont
Posted
Posted

Also, when buying shoes, both shoes aren't necessary the same size. Last time I was over there I was shopping for sand shoes, one fitted good the other one to the pair too tight. Asked the sales girl why this was, "Maybe sir you have different sized feet, " don't you just love them when they stump you with their answer's. :hystery:

• Haha 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Clermont said:

Also, when buying shoes, both shoes aren't necessary the same size. Last time I was over there I was shopping for sand shoes, one fitted good the other one to the pair too tight. Asked the sales girl why this was, "Maybe sir you have different sized feet, " don't you just love them when they stump you with their answer's. :hystery:

To be fair, it is far more likely your feet are different sizes as these shoes are mass produced on machines so size variation is unlikely.  

• Hmm thinking 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, hk blues said:

To be fair, it is far more likely your feet are different sizes

I was under the impression that they are different sizes, I know my left foot is slightly smaller than my right :thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • Hmm thinking 1

Gary D
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

I was under the impression that they are different sizes, I know my left foot is slightly smaller than my right :thumbsup:

That's why if you crash landed in a desert you will walk in a large circle.

• Haha 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Gary D said:

That's why if you crash landed in a desert you will walk in a large circle.

You would I think Have the same problem when you hand on a piece of ice that penetrates one foot only:whistling:

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
On 4/5/2019 at 3:10 PM, stevewool said:

Funny you should say that Jack, I have been losing weight but it’s going back on now, it’s muscle.:nudie:

It all turns into dick at midnight!:dance: