Where can I find a trusted Dentistry at Manila?

Cool ICE-Philippines
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

I neglected to tell you... This Dr. Debbie and her associates are very concerned and careful that the patients feel no discomfort (unfortunately, they don't offer nitrous oxide). They are also good dealing with my rather high gag reflex - which is not just brought on by some of the humour on this forum but also when the shove all those dental tools an dams and other things in my mouth as they work.

Hehehehe,,, yaaa,, am sure things will work.out,, am.looking forward to.my wifes mothers cookin,,, she adores me so.much always wanting the best got me,,,the nice thing is were bringing their grand kiddos,,, which is going to be nice,

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Cool ICE-Philippines said:

Hehehe,,,really,,, I'm sure I'll just be fine with any price for Alaskan Kings,,, and yes sir we were thinking g of brings Red Salmon that are running heavily down the Kenai and Kaisilof rivers here,, running very heavy now,,,excellent for smoking and jarring,,, especially for fresh shushi,,,will definatly keep the kings in mind for sure,,, during xmas they bring the price to about $1000 p per lb,,,

$1,000/pound!!!:shock_40_anim_gif:

Okay... I know this is way off topic...but I wanted to just tell you this. Last time in Seattle I picked up a bag of alderwood chips. I use them in my barbecue to smokey/barbecue the pink salmon that you can buy here. Yeah...it's probably farmed and it doesn't even come close to those wonderful salmon in Alaska and Washington (that I miss sooo much), but it's better than no salmon at all. Those chips are one of my most prized possessions here now!

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 7/13/2019 at 11:15 AM, Cool ICE-Philippines said:

Thanks a bunch, yes we are.looki g forward in coming back to Davao,, miss it a bunch especially farm foods,,,have yet to go and fish at Gen San,,, was brought up in the Bering Sea Island of Nunivak,, a small village called Mekoryuk, Alaska,, I live the ocean and will take every opportunity to go and take a nap in the ocean,,, Take good care and perhaps we can meet up at Davao sometimes,,,thanks once again,,,,

On 7/13/2019 at 11:24 AM, Tommy T. said:

Happy to help! Maybe you can bring some Alaska King crab legs with? They are available, frozen, at S & R for something like P2,000/kgm? Just a little beyond our current budget.

Yeah... you might be able to nap on the ocean here. I fear there is a bit of pollution so maybe you can even walk on it too?:hystery:

Not hard to change the point of the topic is it. 

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Not hard to change the point of the topic is it. 

Yeah... JGF of course you are right... I did it again...very sorry...

Edited by Tommy T.

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 7/13/2019 at 10:44 AM, Cool ICE-Philippines said:

TOMMY T,,, we are going g to Davao and.my wife went to see a dentist at Davao City before our wedding day,,, and man was I dissapointed,,,  later within 2 yrs her crowns began turning color,,, this is why I'm asking g for reccomedations,,need to know what the  name of then firm is,,,thanks,,,oh.by the way,, our inlaws live just North of Calinan,,,Tamugam by name,,,

The other dentist is Dr. Rochelle Salinas: 0942-728-5575.

Edited by Tommy T.