Jealousy or plain nuts ?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

So here is the short version

Awhile ago my GF had a falling out with one of her friends. Her friend seems anti foreigner and does not like me and I feel the same way so anyway as I said their friendship ended. 

Then came yesterday a text message to me,  hi babe, can we meet tonight?  this is from an unknown number . I asked who it was and everything and she came up with a name of Trish. She says we met at the Shaka restaurant and went to a hotel 2 months ago. This is all crap and the babe, baby stuff kept comming.

I think its her ex friend trying to break us up as she knows my GF uses my phone.

Eventually I told her to get lost for the fourth time and she said she is comming to my unit, I said I will call security and police and it started. She says she will bring the police as my GF is a mistress ( Im married but separated from wife) and threatens to have me jailed etc.

So today my GF started texting her back and another argument went on and she wouldn't admit it is the ex friend but everything points to her.

Anyway is it jealousy as I am in my GF life and she is not or is she just plain nuts?  :no:

• Sad 2
  • Hmm thinking 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

I know it’s a ball ache ,but would changing your number help.

• Like 3

GeoffH
Posted
Posted

There are apps that will block phone calls and texts by number on both the Android and Apple app stores.

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Yeah, it can get bad.  Some Filipinas are not just jealous, they are obsessed. On the bright side, the only one who can bring concubinage charges against you is your wife.  The one who is texting you hasn't a leg to stand on.

. . . the crime of concubinage is a private crime, therefore only the wife can file the case and no one else (Article 344, RPC).

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

graham59
Posted
Posted

I think they're all slightly barmy.... but oh soooo sexy. :shock_40_anim_gif:

What is a man to do ? :unsure:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Mick
Posted
Posted

Change your number pronto..... 

TimL
Posted
Posted

I would definitely swap my SIM card for a new one and get my GF her own drama device so that she isn’t using mine. Stay safe, we all know how quickly things can go bad here with jealous/offended locals. 

• Like 2
  • Hmm thinking 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, TimL said:

I would definitely swap my SIM card for a new one and get my GF her own drama device so that she isn’t using mine. Stay safe, we all know how quickly things can go bad here with jealous/offended locals. 

:89: You can always report her  (offending Girl) ro the/her Service provider as a Nuisance caller even harassment then change your Number (two Birds so to speak)

Just a thought here :smile:

• Like 1

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted

Plain. Or, in her case,  possibly salted.

nuts.jpg

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, TimL said:

I would definitely swap my SIM card for a new one

It's not practical for me to do so and besides my number is on my business website and this person knows my business name so could easily find a new number.

On another note we are starting to think its not the person we first thought it was. Seems everyone is against me :rolleyes: