Never wrong , very really apologetic

stevewool
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Thats good, because your little rant was giving me a chuckle.  It reads like something "Mrs Bucket" would be saying about her husband.

I can assure you Dave , Hyacinth Bucket has never heard those words that came out my mouth, think more like Alf Garnett.:shock_40_anim_gif:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, stevewool said:

, think more like Alf Garnett.:shock_40_anim_gif:

:whistling: Alf never had a car steve what about Reginald Molehusband or maybe "Bean" :wink: and I still laugh at the car bashing scene in "Fawlty Towers"

Edited by Jack Peterson
Just because no one is checking my spelling

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, stevewool said:

I am so very sure Steve not even you would talk to or At "Emms" like that or anyone :wink:

stevewool
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

:whistling: Alf never had a car steve what about Reginald Molehusband or maybe "Bean" :wink:

Reginald Molehusband That was funny, was he the one who could not park his car until that famous day.

Now thinking about what happened and what people must have seen me acting I recon it was more like Basil Fawlty :hystery:

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted
Just now, Jack Peterson said:

I am so very sure Steve not even you would talk to or At "Emms" like that or anyone :wink:

Jack , I love Emma so much and I try to do my best by her, I very rarely swear but when I feel the erg rising the first words I say to Emma are, ‘ sorry Ems but I will have to swear’ and that releases the valve , maybe like the angry kid on Tourette’s video.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, stevewool said:

Reginald Molehusband That was funny, was he the one who could not park his car until that famous day.

:58:  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reginald_Molehusband

:clapping_80_anim_gif:

• Like 1