Responsibility for Past Delinquent Subdivision Dues

insite
Posted
Posted

Ahh - that's sweet of you

Here - have a few beers on me ............

MB Bucket.jpg

• Love it 1
  • Haha 2

JJReyes
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

*****Small Claims in the Philippines. The Revised Small Claims Procedure was developed by the SupremeCourt to provide a simple, speedy, and inexpensive means of dispute settlement in courts.image.jpeg*******

Just so we will all know :thumbsup:

My mistake.  I thought Pilipinos still settled debt problems the old fashion way.

• Haha 1

Gary D
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, JJReyes said:

My mistake.  I thought Pilipinos still settled debt problems the old fashion way.

That's after they have lost in court.:Policeman:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

RBM
Posted
Posted

Yes at times not worth the hassle. Today the Barangay Capitan was at the gate. Seems the truck we ordered a while back to sucks out the septic tank hit guard house on its way out, guess whom must pay...

Useless to use logic here, sure can fight, perhaps even win, in doing so will have a made some rather nasty enemies,  more so if I was to win, by chance. Loss of face.... At times my logic says be a coward and pay for piece of mind.

• Like 4

hk blues
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, RBM said:

Yes at times not worth the hassle. Today the Barangay Capitan was at the gate. Seems the truck we ordered a while back to sucks out the septic tank hit guard house on its way out, guess whom must pay...

Useless to use logic here, sure can fight, perhaps even win, in doing so will have a made some rather nasty enemies,  more so if I was to win, by chance. Loss of face.... At times my logic says be a coward and pay for piece of mind.

Of course it stinks more than your septic tank must have - why didn't they make the claim at the time?  But, fight and you win - you lose in other ways.  

• Like 2

RubberChicken
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, RBM said:

I try to look at it as if they embraced rational thinking they would become more developed and goodbye $2 Grab and $12 Doctor visit. Fine work of you maintaining the norm!

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, RubberChicken said:

Useless to use logic! Sorry RC i put the wrong person as saying this of course it was RBM Apologies for that

@RBMThe Logic is this Bruce, you hired them so they are Your responsibility, same as when a PLDT guy fell of his Ladder, they wanted me to pay for the Hospital treatment :89: Insurance Comes to mind here :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

Edited by Jack Peterson
made a mistake and trying to put it right LOL
  • Like 2