Why oh Why

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, RBM said:

To clarify  he has 2 months abroad and 2 months in the   Philippines, this on a pretty much permanent basis.

Ahhh... so like me... he spends half the year in the Philippines and half in his original country.

I do that to avoid the 'foreign owner' land tax surcharge (which is steep), I wonder what his reason is.

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, RBM said:

To clarify  he has 2 months abroad and 2 months in the   Philippines, this on a pretty much permanent basis.

That throws a different light on things.......possibly even more hurtful in a way!

• Like 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
On 5/30/2019 at 5:50 PM, Kuya John said:

A wise Indian man once told me........"history has shown that a King has given up his throne for a woman, but never a Queen for a man".

Please don't tell my GF. about this Indian guy. I have enough trouble as it is.:laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• 1 month later...
loveiloilo
Posted
Posted

I can only assume there is a huge age gap between them... if so she was probably in it for the money from the get go... if she comes from a poor background them I am 100% certain of this.

They can pretend to love you but at the end of the day its all about the money. You old timers will never fill the place of a local guy they can relate too.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Strange since my partner knew from day one I have no money and is still with me

I have the same situation. I am not wealthy at all - not even by Philippine standards. But my girl stays with me too. Congratulations to us!

• Like 4

RBM
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, loveiloilo said:

I can only assume there is a huge age gap between them... if so she was probably in it for the money from the get go... if she comes from a poor background them I am 100% certain of this.

They can pretend to love you but at the end of the day its all about the money. You old timers will never fill the place of a local guy they can relate too.

No your 100% wrong in your assumption. I have known for over 12 years, she is was, always very devoted to him, to the point of being clingy.

Yes she came from a semi poor background how ever did have a stable job in a call center. He is aged 66 ans she 30, pretty normal I think.

• Sad 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
12 minutes ago, RBM said:

No your 100% wrong in your assumption. I have known for over 12 years, she is was, always very devoted to him, to the point of being clingy.

That is a very sad story. So, I don't think the question was answered or ever will? Why did she stray? I can see it could be a strained relationship with him being absent so much. And her being clingy could be a sign she just needed the companionship? If so, she went about it the wrong way? Or she was seduced? More questions than sad answers from my viewpoint...

• Sad 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

That is a very sad story. So, I don't think the question was answered or ever will? Why did she stray? I can see it could be a strained relationship with him being absent so much. And her being clingy could be a sign she just needed the companionship? If so, she went about it the wrong way? Or she was seduced? More questions than sad answers from my viewpoint...

I think that certain people will cheat no matter what. Just not satisfied with one person!:sad:

• Like 3

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, loveiloilo said:

It's too bad that you believe this. Good luck finding someone that you can trust. My soon to be 14 yr old son and his mom might disagree with you. She just turned 33 and I'll be 67 this coming Dec.:biggrin: 

• Like 5