Bohol Again

stevewool
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

That is the one I went to I believe it`s in Coron.

Have you got pictures like these then ?..

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, stevewool said:

Have you got pictures like these then ?..

Yes I, my wife does.

The place  @OnMyWay is looking for is called Habitat and the number is038 535 9400/ 038 535 9081 this information comes from my daughter's scrapbook. See kids ain't all bad.

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

On Wednesday we returned to Sagbayan Peak that we enjoyed last year.  Not so hot the second time but I recommend going once.  At the cafe they have a very good halo halo and excellent fresh cooked pancit.  The views over some Choco Hills all the way to Cebu are excellent but we could not stay for sunset.

Last year they were just finishing a waterpark so this year we tried it.  It was nice to cool off and the kids enjoyed it, but...

So typical.  It appears that they have spent nothing  on maintenance and the place appears 20 years old!

20190530_145612.jpg

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

On Thursday we stopped at Bohol Bee Farm for the first time.  A relaxing place but we were mainly there to try the ice cream that was recommended.  Is is excellent and worth the stop!  I had Charcoal and my two kids here had mango.

20190530_144357.jpg

20190530_144236.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love it 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

Yes I, my wife does.

The place  @OnMyWay is looking for is called Habitat and the number is038 535 9400/ 038 535 9081 this information comes from my daughter's scrapbook. See kids ain't all bad.

We were going to go there today but it was pouring rain Tagbilaran so we didn't go.  I read that rainy days are not good as the butterflies just hide.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Here are some pictures of the new Panglao airport when we arrived last Monday.  1000% improvement over the old one.  They have 3 jetways and passengers walking to a smaller plane were given umbrellas.  The only problem is that you can now hear jet noise all over Panglao!

20190602_075600.jpg

20190602_075533.jpg

20190602_075500.jpg20190602_075340.jpg

GeoffH
Posted
Posted

Looks good!  I can't complain about the airport at Cagayan De Oro, it's got all we need and I've always gotten a seat in the waiting area but the new Panglao airport looks nicer and more spacious.

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

We keep talking about going to Bohol, but never quite get there.  I tried planning the trip a couple times, but my wife sees it and says it is 'too complicated' and 'too expensive'.  So we end up riding the bus to Boracay (it is relatively close).  I tried 2 weeks ago to plan a trip for our 5th wedding anniversary (30JUN)...and we are going to Boracay again ha ha 

• Haha 1

Hobbit112
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Tukaram (Tim) said:

We keep talking about going to Bohol, but never quite get there.  I tried planning the trip a couple times, but my wife sees it and says it is 'too complicated' and 'too expensive'.  So we end up riding the bus to Boracay (it is relatively close).  I tried 2 weeks ago to plan a trip for our 5th wedding anniversary (30JUN)...and we are going to Boracay again ha ha 

Not that difficult or complicated.  Just about anything is going to be more expensive than two bus tickets though!:hystery:

Glad you mentioned it though for the overnight ferry to Cebu from Iloilo looks intriguing @ 2500-2800 PHP for a cabin or suite room good for two. :thumbsup:  Going on to Tagbilaran just take the 2 hour fast ferry after you dock.  Easy-peasy.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

20190603_102603.jpg20190603_105156.jpgBeautiful Dinaluan beach!  Unfortunately in looks like a thunderstorm is headed this way!

• Like 1