Oil Tankers attacked in Gulf of Oman, U.S. Navy says

earthdome
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, OnMyWay said:

Yes, I noticed that point as well.  I am really surprised more information has not been released.

I have not been following the incident very closely but from what I have heard things just don't add up. What would Iran have to gain from these recent incidents? Even dictators and theocratic governments have a sense of self preservation. I don't think they are so bat s--- crazy they would ignore the reaction to these type of incidents.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, earthdome said:

I have not been following the incident very closely but from what I have heard things just don't add up. What would Iran have to gain from these recent incidents? Even dictators and theocratic governments have a sense of self preservation. I don't think they are so bat s--- crazy they would ignore the reaction to these type of incidents.

I have not really been following that closely either but I would disagree on the crazy part.

Search "False Flag" and there are some good articles on why many different parties would want or not want these types of attacks in the strait.  Lots of theories.

Edited by OnMyWay

earthdome
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

I have not really been following that closely either but I would disagree on the crazy part.

Search "False Flag" and there are some good articles on why many different parties would want or not want these types of attacks in the straight.  Lots of theories.

I know all about false flag incidents from the past. Wouldn't surprise me with these recent incidents. Even for false flag incidents those responsible have a motive driven by either greed or power. Yeah, maybe those types are bat s--- crazy.

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, earthdome said:

Something is wrong with this picture. I would assume that an oil tanker would be in an Iranian port to do something, hmmm..., maybe load up with oil? Then why would the Iranian's put mines on their own customer ships? That makes no sense.

Possibly because one of the ships was Japanese registry and the Japanese minister was there.

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, earthdome said:

I know all about false flag incidents from the past. Wouldn't surprise me with these recent incidents. Even for false flag incidents those responsible have a motive driven by either greed or power. Yeah, maybe those types are bat s--- crazy.

The actions in the Iran Iraq war lead me to believe they could be that crazy, the same party is still in charge.

• Like 1

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic