3 nights at TMC Clark

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
12 minutes ago, jimeve said:

I love swimming and snorkeling too, but if I do go swimming or snorkeling I will wear a t-shirt and only swim for 10 minutes also have sun block on the exposed parts.  

I so the same thing. Also, L and I try to stay out of the sun and water between 10 am and 2 pm.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
Nickleback99
Posted
Posted

Missed this thread earlier for some reason, but glad things seem to have worked out for you Don.  Hope all mends well long term.  This pics are not to appetizing, but real good reminder to us all.  All good info from all the comments too. Take care!

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Nickleback99 said:

Missed this thread earlier for some reason, but glad things seem to have worked out for you Don.  Hope all mends well long term.  This pics are not to appetizing, but real good reminder to us all.  All good info from all the comments too. Take care!

My shoulder is doing well, thanks!  It has been 6 weeks and I'm still being careful with using that arm, it has healed well, and the graft area continues to fill in.

• Like 4

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
On 7/6/2019 at 10:36 AM, Tommy T. said:

And soon, I will prepare our dinner - fatty pork ribs cooked to a light char on the stove then in the oven and covered with (high fructose corn syrup - I just looked it up yesterday) barbecue sauce, salt, MSG and wash it down with a few cold beers, wine and maybe Tanduay? All that with baked potato with butter, more salt, bacon, sour cream (such as it is here). Tell me that doesn't sound healthy? Oh... and all the time breathing the air here that deposits a black film on everything in the apartment on an ongoing basis...

Sounds like a good meal to me. All you need to do is switch from Tanduay to orange flavored Bar vodka and mix it with water. My son and I each got a double whopper with double cheese yesterday from Burger King. He slammed his down fast, I had to force myself to finish mine. What could be more healthy? I do eat veggies once in a while like onion rings or deep fried breaded cauliflower. :56da64a571a25_7_4_171:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

robert k
Posted
Posted
On 8/11/2019 at 3:58 AM, Arizona Kid said:

Sounds like a good meal to me. All you need to do is switch from Tanduay to orange flavored Bar vodka and mix it with water. My son and I each got a double whopper with double cheese yesterday from Burger King. He slammed his down fast, I had to force myself to finish mine. What could be more healthy? I do eat veggies once in a while like onion rings or deep fried breaded cauliflower. :56da64a571a25_7_4_171:

Chicken IS a leafy green vegetable.

• Haha 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, robert k said:

Chicken IS a leafy green vegetable.

And in the western world lots of added hormones for bigger breasts. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

robert k
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

And in the western world lots of added hormones for bigger breasts. :thumbsup:

That's it, I'm importing chicken for my girl! I also need to get her on a diet of Jack Daniels. If it can put boobs on a man, just think what it can do for a woman.:thumbsup:

I stay away from leafy green vegetables because they make blood clot better because they are high in vitamin K and I have to milk cuts as it is to make them bleed enough so they will heal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, robert k said:

That's it, I'm importing chicken for my girl! I also need to get her on a diet of Jack Daniels. If it can put boobs on a man, just think what it can do for a woman

It is true and I dont know what they do here in the Phils but to make the chicken breasts larger, more firm and,,, never mind they feed them certain foods that do that but the human is also eating the same hormones from the chicken which can enhance the breasts.

My suggestion is to get a good grip on breasts, decide what you need and if not available there are lots of hor's that will moan elsewhere. 

Moderators. Shoot me. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 8/11/2019 at 4:58 PM, Arizona Kid said:

What could be more healthy?

Yesterday was bacon-cheese burgers with fried egg on top.  Enough calories, salt and carbs to almost stop my heart... But it sure was good! L loves when I make these and demands them always. Of course, there was lettuce and tomato on top for veggies, and grilled onion too...(yeah, grilled in bacon fat, but veggie). Mayo and mustard and Heinz ketchup for additional nutrition...

I should have taken a photo... they were at least 8 inches tall when assembled - OMG... They could have (should have) been on one of those TV cooking programs!!!

Edited by Tommy T.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1