Coming to Cebu Veteran wanting to meet other Veterans

sitra
Posted
Posted

I sure will, it will be great to speak to someone that have experience with the economy and social life there , 

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

That'll be me then :hystery:

What? Wait a darn minute Jack.... all this time we figured you a SM Pilsen vet . 

• Haha 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 7/14/2019 at 1:27 AM, sitra said:

Hello , I am a retired Vet was in Cebu this past May and will be returning. I want to link up with someone been there and done that or share information,

I understand your connection with other vets but perhaps you are limiting yourself as well as isolating yourself to something that really in my opinion should not be as this is a new adventure rather than a collective association of the past. 

• Like 4

sitra
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Howard said:

Sounds good. I’m in the Pasig city area so I’m known to hit the watering holes in Eastwood but it’s all good. Shoot me a message when your up this way and we’ll work something out! 

Sure, look forward to it! 

• Like 1

sitra
Posted
Posted
45 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I understand your connection with other vets but perhaps you are limiting yourself as well as isolating yourself to something that really in my opinion should not be as this is a new adventure rather than a collective association of the past. 

You're probably right what's your idea i'm listening!

sitra
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Old55 said:

What? Wait a darn minute Jack.... all this time we figured you a SM Pilsen vet . 

I'm a novice but willing to learn haha!!

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, sitra said:

You're probably right what's your idea i'm listening!

My point is there are lots of good people to meet who may not be vets but have quite a bit of knowledge to share if asked. Next time you are in Cebu shout out. :thumbsup:

• Like 3

sitra
Posted
Posted

I certainly will i'm trying to make some connections and meet people that have been in the area for awhile.

thanks

• Like 1

sitra
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

You're right because us Vets tend to do that. I want to get out this habit and meet others that can offer a wide range of information it's a good start. Thanks for reach out and I appreciate any ideas you may share.

• Like 3

roddavis
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, sitra said:

You're right because us Vets tend to do that. I want to get out this habit and meet others that can offer a wide range of information it's a good start. Thanks for reach out and I appreciate any ideas you may share.

Hey Sitra...welcome to the forum. FYI. I am a vet from California like yourself(Sacramento). I've been here in Cebu the last 5 years retired of course. Let me know if I can help with some info or get together!

• Like 3