Coming to Cebu Veteran wanting to meet other Veterans

sitra
Posted
Posted

Hello Rod , just call me Art, I really appreciate it's awesome when you can gain a connection in a new place. I was there in May stayed over by Ayala mall there in the city. I was just visiting, but this time I will take a better look and spend more time. I will definitely be in touch.

• Like 1

canadamale
Posted
Posted (edited)

JTF2 lang, joke only, never was in the service, civilian mech for the DND for awhile, great job should of stayed there would be retired with a good pension by now. Best of luck finding like minded vets.

Edited by canadamale
spelling
  • Like 1

sitra
Posted
Posted

I was reminded that us Vets need to venture out of our circle sometimes and the person was right actually a member on here gave me the advice. I am open to meeting a friends in all shapes colors and sizes lol ,

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted
59 minutes ago, sitra said:

I was reminded that us Vets need to venture out of our circle sometimes and the person was right actually a member on here gave me the advice. I am open to meeting a friends in all shapes colors and sizes lol ,

Need to venture out?  From a fellow veteran, may I suggest meeting these veterans of WalMart, while making your final plans to visit PI:

walmart babes.JPG

Respectfully Jake,  USN RET(arded)

• Haha 1

sitra
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Jake said:

Need to venture out?  From a fellow veteran, may I suggest meeting these veterans of WalMart, while making your final plans to visit PI:

walmart babes.JPG

Respectfully Jake,  USN RET(arded)

Yes , can't wait to get down there! haha!

• Haha 1