Massage , Thai etc

Nickleback99
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Not sure if this is the right place to post this topic so moderators feel free to move it :biggrin:

Anyway what do you guys pay for a massage?  New Thai massage place opened on ground floor here but not sure if prices are good or not and have no idea what a Thai massage is but staff are friendly when l chat them up  talk to them.

Thai massage I had in Siam that a DEA guy intro’d me too in 90’s  was 2 hrs long and involved lots of torquing, pulling  and stretching me like a rubber band.  Can’t say it was relaxing and left me sore the nxt day, but did feel better overall.  Not as good a feeling as a Thai soapy :6:, but Maybe more limber afterwards.  :dance:

I prefer the deep tissue Swedish massage.  Found the “Lotus” nearby the Somerset and Frasier Place in Makati to be very good for that...some Big strong girls working there.  Wife likes it as well.   :2245_safe:    

• Haha 1

RBM
Posted
Posted

Going rate without any trimmings appears be P300

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

I'm a bit of a massage junkie.  I usually opt for Thai but the standard varies massively depending on who provides it.  In Puerto Galera it's between 400 to 500 peso on average.  On Bohol I paid 400 peso and on Boracay it's anything between 250 and 1,000 peso. 

My ex trained as a masseuse whilst with me and is licensed.  The vast majority aren't.  Her instructor gives me my ideal massage and since qualified my ex gave me one and I was surprised but she was almost as good as her instructor. 

Be careful if you ask for a combination in Manila.  My ex got a job in one " respectible" spa.  She is the only one there licensed and was asked to train the others.  After two days she was asked if she had done any combinations.  She explained that she knows different styles so it shouldn't be a problem.  The owner asked her to watch one of the girls doing one.  It turned out their idea of a combination wasn't her idea.  

In short it involved the guy getting completely naked, a full body massage and lets just say a helping hand.  She resigned after seeing it as the boss said he expects her to do them also. 

A story with no happy ending then! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4