Land costs

Ryan schroth
Posted
Posted

Here in Malita, Davao province land doesn’t seem like good deal.  Lots of complications as far as Internet and phone service as well. What are land cost In Cebu or other places per square meter? Here best I’ve seen is 800 PHP PER SQ. Meter. And not very good location or access. Any suggestions other than Mindenao

jimeve
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Ryan schroth said:

Here in Malita, Davao province land doesn’t seem like good deal.  Lots of complications as far as Internet and phone service as well. What are land cost In Cebu or other places per square meter? Here best I’ve seen is 800 PHP PER SQ. Meter. And not very good location or access. Any suggestions other than Mindenao

Dumaguete lots vary in price per meter. Near where I live price keeps going up, Building a new international airport,  average price I would say 1,500 to 2,000 per sqm. Beach lots considerably more. 

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, jimeve said:

Dumaguete lots vary in price per meter. Near where I live price keeps going up, Building a new international airport,  average price I would say 1,500 to 2,000 per sqm. Beach lots considerably more. 

About the same in Moalboal.  I expect prices will continue to escalate as tourism has increased a lot in recent years.  Buildings and houses are popping up all over this area.

• Like 1

Mick
Posted
Posted

Where I live on the outskirts of Manila land was 9000 psqm last year, I managed to get them down to 8200 psqm looking now for another plot in same sub division they are now advertising at 12500 psqm.... But in the town hall for the tax, land is valued at 4000 psqm..... 

• Hmm thinking 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Mick said:

Where I live on the outskirts of Manila land was 9000 psqm last year, I managed to get them down to 8200 psqm looking now for another plot in same sub division they are now advertising at 12500 psqm.... But in the town hall for the tax, land is valued at 4000 psqm..... 

Are those prices just for land?

fillipino_wannabe
Posted
Posted

In our 'home province' Antique, 2k+ if you want it in the town, 1k+ for a random rice field they've decided to subdivide a few miles out of town.

In Quezon City 15k+, probably 25-30k in a decent subdivision.

• Like 1

Gary D
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Usually if a tree or two and a bit of grass is there its thrown in for free.  :biggrin:

Unless of course if it's a fruit or coconut trees then you pay extra for them to their owner, not necessarily the land owner

• Like 2

jimeve
Posted
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Usually if a tree or two and a bit of grass is there its thrown in for free.  :biggrin:

14 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Edited by jimeve

jimeve
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, jimeve said:

Funny, cost per square meter to build was my question not the cost of the land.:AddEmoticons04230: