Coming to a McD near you!

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

It only excepts PayMaya, which seem to be getting popular.

20190922_131404.jpg

• Haha 1
  • I'm Confused 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

This has taken off big time in the States. Partly because the leftists have raised the minimum wages to the point it’s now eliminating jobs. Free market is best.

• Love it 1

Jack D
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Old55 said:

This has taken off big time in the States.

I refuse to use this technology! Maybe I’m just too old school?

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
14 minutes ago, Jack D said:

I refuse to use this technology! Maybe I’m just too old school?

I agree, refuse to use them in a grocery store. But at McDonalds it's easy and faster.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, Old55 said:

I agree, refuse to use them in a grocery store. But at McDonalds it's easy and faster.

Does it allow you to order extra butter for your muffin this crap is putting people out of jobs the same as self check out.

• Hmm thinking 1

RBM
Posted
Posted
42 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

Does it allow you to order extra butter for your muffin this crap is putting people out of jobs the same as self check out.

This I agree with how ever slowly an surely it's the future. Was surprised in Christchurch  last year most supermarkets self check out, takes some getting used to

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
42 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

What's putting people out of work in the US are Leftist politicians who force increases in wages beyond the free market. Company's will find ways to save money and/or pass that added cost on to consumers. 

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Clermont
Posted
Posted
56 minutes ago, RBM said:

This I agree with how ever slowly an surely it's the future. Was surprised in Christchurch  last year most supermarkets self check out, takes some getting used to

Their trying that here too, call me ignorant but I refuse to go through a self serve, I have been known to leave a trolley full of groceries when I was told no more checkout attendants, use a self serve. Service is built into the groceries price and not only groceries a lot of other products as well. :angry_80_anim_gif: makes me cranky. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, Old55 said:

This has taken off big time in the States. Partly because the leftists have raised the minimum wages to the point it’s now eliminating jobs. Free market is best.

They had it in NZ 3 years ago when we visited, and you had to use it.  Someone would help you if you couldn't handle it, but they did not take orders at the counter.  Only one person at the counter and one person around the machines if needed.  I'm sure they make good money.  All the people who lost their jobs, not so much.

• Like 1