Murders in Olongapo!

graham59
Posted
Posted (edited)

I believe the driver has since died in hospital (left to bleed out on the sidewalk...because they only teach them singing and dancing in schools... not FIRST AID ?). RIP. 

...And god help any of us or our loved ones in such a situation...I mean, just badly injured.... for ANY reason.  :rolleyes:

Edited by graham59
  • Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, graham59 said:

I believe the driver has since died in hospital (left to bleed out on the sidewalk...because they only teach them singing and dancing in schools... not FIRST AID ?). RIP. 

...And god help any of us or our loved ones in such a situation...I mean, just badly injured.... for ANY reason.  :rolleyes:

Do you have a source for this?  I can't find anything new.  Early in the day, I read that he was in stable condition so I thought he was going to make it.

• Like 1

graham59
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Do you have a source for this?  I can't find anything new.  Early in the day, I read that he was in stable condition so I thought he was going to make it.

It was through a friend there in Subic, not a proper confirmed report. 

Hopefully the guy will survive... of course. 

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
27 minutes ago, graham59 said:

It was through a friend there in Subic, not a proper confirmed report. 

Hopefully the guy will survive... of course. 

Yes, hopefully.  I may have said it wrong earlier, but the wounded man is the husband of the dead lady, and I think they have 2 or 3 kids.  Hopefully daddy will be around to take care of them.  What a tragedy!

The locals are all asking, what happened, what was the motive?  So far, no news.

I saw pictures of the two victims sitting in the car.  Both just sitting upright, barely slumped.  So this scumbag, sitting in the backseat, probably reached over, with a child there, and shot the lady point blank, then the same for the front seat passenger, but the driver was able to scramble for his life and didn't get a direct hit.  What kind of devil does this?

graham59
Posted
Posted

Yes, truly horrific circumstances... and we can only hope that the poor guy survives .

It's easy to say, after witnessing such events, but one thing I have always done during my 30 years visiting or living in the Phils, is to 'keep myself to myself', and not get involved in the personal or business affairs of other expats, and locals too, of course.

I have 'seen' too many deaths here, as a result of such relationships going sour in some way.  

• Like 2

graham59
Posted
Posted

He's alive .

A bullet in one cheek and out the other, plus one in the abdomen.

Apparently the police put out the story of his demise to put off potential killers following him to the hospital.  :rolleyes:

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
22 hours ago, Kuya John said:

:89: Can you enlighten us all about that theory Kid.

Tragic end of life, so pleased they found the murderer quickly unless he willing gave himself up!

Hope that the innocent child is cared for in all this.

Sorry. That information is confidential.:wink:

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

There are some news stories out there now that a possible motive is related to the sale of a hotel and resto, but it is very vague.