Halloween In Subic Bay!

Zig-Zag
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Seems like everyone has safety concerns so they go to malls, etc.

Ah, so that's why.

I'll just bring all of the goodies that no one came for to the Philippines on my next trip, since my in-laws love to eat snickers, mars bars, m&m's, etc.

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
On 10/31/2019 at 9:09 PM, OnMyWay said:

This gives you an idea of the turnout in Binictican.  More than most U.S. neighborhoods!

You have very sweet and cute kids, OMW... I am glad they enjoyed their Hallowe'en! I assume you have a good dentist in mind for the near future? (hahaha!:laugh:.

Good that you all enjoyed perhaps the best day of the year!

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

You have very sweet and cute kids, OMW... I am glad they enjoyed their Hallowe'en! I assume you have a good dentist in mind for the near future? (hahaha!:laugh:.

Good that you all enjoyed perhaps the best day of the year!

Actually I'm lucky in that our 3 daughters, for the most part, don't eat sweets a lot.  My 5 year old has started to like pure chocolate without anything in it, but does not like any candy bars, etc., so it is rare for her to get some chocolate she likes.  The giant bag of Halloween candy is just sitting there untouched so far, except for the guy who raided it and needs it the least!  We will start giving it out to our local security guards and whoever else we can find.  Our BIL was here with his kids and they didn't want more than they already had!

• Love it 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

except for the guy who raided it and needs it the least! 

That's not you, OMW?

Hmmm... you can munch on a bit of that and drink a bit of red wine and be very healthy to be rid of some anti-oxidants... according to some health officianados...:laugh:

Edited by Tommy T.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
Just now, Tommy T. said:

That's not you, OMW?

Maybe.  I might have been sleep walking.  Can't remember.  I'm supposed to be on a keto diet.

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

Can't remember.  I'm supposed to be on a keto diet.

Hmmm... you need to eat more dark chocolate and drink red wine to improve your memory... Hallowe'en can be good for adults...

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

In our neighborhood FB group, some old coot posted this:

=====

Tell me why I see 20+ year old women in capes, in line for free candy... No they were not caring for children.. Do they not have any respect for the home owner who is giving candy to the CHILDREN.... Sad that they do not....

=====

Which set off a whole bunch of funny replies:

"They were really looking for husbands"

"Where is this 20 Year old woman dressed in a cape? Do you have any photos ? Asking for a friend".

========

Etc., etc.!  The one comment that really got me laughing was this post of a Larry David episode!  Remember when "Trick" or "Treat" was a reality in the U.S.?

I love the Curb Your Enthusiasm show. Larry is a genius.:tongue:

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

I love the Curb Your Enthusiasm show. Larry is a genius.:tongue:

Yes, either you love it or hate it!  After I watched this one, I watched a lot of other clips.

• Haha 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
On 11/1/2019 at 10:12 AM, OnMyWay said:

Seems like everyone has safety concerns so they go to malls, etc.

https://www.wkyt.com/content/news/Cincinnati-parents-report-razor-blades-in-Halloween-candy-564225731.html

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

Yes, either you love it or hate it!  After I watched this one, I watched a lot of other clips.

I love it. I downloaded and watched the first 8 seasons..hilarious.:dance: