Cooker, oven

graham59
Posted
Posted

I have done that on our twin tub washer.  It did actually come with the wire though.

• Like 2

Gary D
Posted
Posted

A local kid had a bit of a shock awhile back, he and a couple of other young scrotes decided they wanted to steal the piece of rebar I had knocked in the ground for our store ground. Well apparently he disconnected the ground wire and got a belt for his troubles. Didn't stop them stealing the piece of rebar about 5' long hammered into the groud though.

• Sad 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted
20 hours ago, Gary D said:

and got a belt for his troubles.

was his pants falling down. :hystery:

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
23 hours ago, stevewool said:

Add your ground wire?

I never hook up a ground wire. I don't know how. Still alive though.:dance:

hk blues
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

I never hook up a ground wire. I don't know how. Still alive though.:dance:

We'll rename you Lucky Kid!

P.S. I'm the same :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 11/7/2019 at 5:41 AM, Mike J said:

You can also find a large selection on Lazada.  You may consider one similar to this that was listed at 4000 peso.

Kyowa Kw-3325 Electric Oven 45L (Black)

Exactly the same as what I bought in SM department store a month ago. No problem with it.

• Like 1

Viking
Posted
Posted
On 11/6/2019 at 10:41 PM, Mike J said:

You can also find a large selection on Lazada.  You may consider one similar to this that was listed at 4000 peso.

Kyowa Kw-3325 Electric Oven 45L (Black)

On 11/7/2019 at 1:44 AM, TimL said:

I bought one like that from Lazada about 6 months ago. So far, it works great. Knock on wood....

23 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Exactly the same as what I bought in SM department store a month ago. No problem with it.

What kind of food have you tried to cook in this oven?

Are you satisfied with the result you get when you do pizza, lasanga, baking bread and grilled chicken?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
21 minutes ago, Viking said:

Are you satisfied with the result you get when you do pizza, lasagna, baking bread and grilled chicken?

I haven't used it to that much but cooked pizza and lasagna a couple of time plus roast chicken and all good. Mine is convection which means has a fan. I haven't used the rotisserie as I put the rod clips in the cupboard but now cant find them. The GF says never seen them and did not know what they looked like so showed her on the box. I think she threw them out not knowing what they were. :sad: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, Viking said:

What kind of food have you tried to cook in this oven?

Are you satisfied with the result you get when you do pizza, lasanga, baking bread and grilled chicken?

Mostly use it for baking cookies and cakes.  We have used it fairly often for pizza and lasagna also.  Have not used the roterise function but I think it would work well for roasting, but I wonder about splatters, drips, and cleanup?

• Like 1

Hobbit112
Posted
Posted
18 minutes ago, Mike J said:

Mostly use it for baking cookies and cakes.  We have used it fairly often for pizza and lasagna also.  Have not used the roterise function but I think it would work well for roasting, but I wonder about splatters, drips, and cleanup?

That would be my question also.  I have looked at them and am considering a purchase but wonder how much of a pain in the a$$ it will be to clean.  I had a George Forman Rotisserie and loved it and it wasn't that hard to clean, it had liners that came out that caught the splatters.