Electric bikes

Viking
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, jimeve said:

Lazada has them.

I have only found the ones that look like "toys" in Lazada. I want one that look like a regular scooter, like this.s3vit2.jpg

hk blues
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Viking said:

I have only found the ones that look like "toys" in Lazada. I want one that look like a regular scooter, like this.s3vit2.jpg

We got ours from CDR King - cheaper than Lazada.  California e-bikes come in a wide range of models, including scooter types.  Actually,  in our SM Mall on Sunday there was a company displaying e-bikes - more expensive than California e-bikes but looked more "serious".

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, hk blues said:

I had one, a California e-bike.  It cost us 19,000php and wasn't the best purchase ever, nor the worst.  Suspension wasn't great and I frequently had to tighten bolts and replace the odd few too.  It lasted about 2 years before the battery gave up the ghost.  Could have replaced it but decided to give it to the family - needless to say, it's still sitting there awaiting a new battery 18 months on - I suppose they were/are waiting for me to buy it!  I would struggle to recommend one t.b.h. 

I saw that one being pushed a lot a year or two ago.  They often had temporary displays in the malls.  I haven't seen a display recently.

CD-R King used to carry some that were similar to California.  Not sure if they still do.

Lou49
Posted
Posted

IMG_1298.JPG

• Like 2
  • Love it 1
  • Haha 2

jimeve
Posted
Posted

Electric cars in The Philippines? long way to go.

BYD E6 2019, Philippines Price, Specs & Official Promos ...

hk blues
Posted
Posted
On 12/5/2019 at 4:11 PM, OnMyWay said:

I saw that one being pushed a lot a year or two ago.  They often had temporary displays in the malls.  I haven't seen a display recently.

CD-R King used to carry some that were similar to California.  Not sure if they still do.

They were California e-bikes in CD-R King - we had one as i said.  I haven't seen them in stores recently though so maybe they no longer carry them.

jimeve
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, hk blues said:

so maybe they no longer carry them

I thought they were made for riding. :hystery:

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Gary D
Posted
Posted

They have a fleet of ejeepneys at the Allhomes mall in Balagna Bataan.

• Like 2

bastonjock
Posted
Posted
On 12/5/2019 at 7:06 AM, OzeMike said:

How much is the replacement battery?

In the uk , i paid £700.00 or 45000 peso if you preferr for a battery for my ebike ,mind you it is a top of the range bike 

• Like 1