Kids playing in the streets

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

I see kids here playing hacky sack that really brought back some memories.  In the early/mid 70s it became popular in the USA and we would play it at college between classes.   Here the "sack" appears to be made from plastic bags bound with rubber bands.  

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted

Where I am. there are plenty of kids but none of them are playing in the street.  Like my own son, i guess they are all indoors with their gadgets or cable TV watching the Disney Channel etc.  

• Like 1

Mick
Posted
Posted

One thing I love in my sub division, kids under 18 are not allowed on the streets after 10pm.love it, we dont hear noise here anyway even in the day, if someone has a party, which is normally me,🍻 I have only heard one party music here in the last 4 years and that finished at 9.30pm, also music has to off by 10pm or security come and make you turn it off or down, happy as larry

• Like 1

Gary D
Posted
Posted

I'm sitting here in between two karaoke and the neighbours hifi all beating together. 

• Like 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
30 minutes ago, Gary D said:

I'm sitting here in between two karaoke and the neighbours hifi all beating together. 

Go join them and sing some Kenny Rogers. That's what I used to do back when I was in my early 50's:clapping_80_anim_gif:

• Like 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
On 12/14/2019 at 9:30 AM, stevewool said:

Coin tossing , is that the closest to the wall wins?

I think so.

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
52 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

Go join them and sing some Kenny Rogers. That's what I used to do back when I was in my early 50's:clapping_80_anim_gif:

Kenny Rogers, so that must have the 1950s then? :tongue:

• Haha 1

graham59
Posted
Posted

I find that Black Sabbath's 'War Pigs' at number 11 usually blocks out most extraneous unwanted aural intrusions.  :thumbsup:

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
24 minutes ago, graham59 said:

I find that Black Sabbath's 'War Pigs' at number 11 usually blocks out most extraneous unwanted aural intrusions.  :thumbsup:

I was thinking that the 1812 Overture with Cannon, and directional speakers, at max volume would be good.   The cannon would definitely get their attention especially if it breaks their windows.  :tongue:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Gary D
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Mike J said:

I was thinking that the 1812 Overture with Cannon, and directional speakers, at max volume would be good.   The cannon would definitely get their attention especially if it breaks their windows.  :tongue:

They are too poor around here to afford windows, at least until they have paid off the karaoke.

• Haha 2