Finding the right one online

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
On 3/7/2020 at 2:22 AM, Old55 said:

Are you contacting young very attractive Filipina’s? Nothing wrong with that but could explain why the one word answers? Do they know you don’t plan to visit for a year?

The problem with filtering on looks is like ordering something on line.  What you see in the pictures rarely equates to what the item looks like.  I'm sure the seasoned veterans here know that most Filipinos filter their photos.  99% to make themselves look white and blemish free. 

You maybe spending months and a lot of effort chatting to someone based on looks then be seriously disappointed.  For that I'll put my hands up and plead guilty.  Only one out of let's  just say a few has ever matched or exceeded my expectations.  Then there's the girl with no children who turns up with her kids.  Oh sorry Sir I never told you as you said you don't want children. :89:

• Like 4

Freebie
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Gary D said:

Girls in the Philippines seem to mature later then their equivalent in the west. We have several nieces in the early twenties and they are little more like children.

There are many non Filipinos that refer to Filipinos as having a childs mind in an adult body. If you see the infantile TV programmes that people watch that seem to happily entertain.. if in doubt try Wowowin ..... if you see the telenovas with people always shouting and screaming at each other ( no its not acting ) that glues people to their screens, and then if you see the electioneering where the candidate to vote for, will be the one who can sing or dance the "best " then maybe theres some truth in it.

If you see the incredible mood swings, the pouting, the tampo attacks.. .these are like teenagers on a hormonal rage, except they are 40 year old women......

etc...etc ..etc....

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Freebie
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Snowy79 said:

The problem with filtering on looks is like ordering something on line.  What you see in the pictures rarely equates to what the item looks like.  I'm sure the seasoned veterans here know that most Filipinos filter their photos.  99% to make themselves look white and blemish free. 

n. :89:

Any photos that are taken from above looking down into a ladies face should tell you shes a chubby and trying to hide it ( ask any chubby Filipina, they all take the same type of pics) pics with skin thats super clear and clean, discount 50% of that....and look for the girls who dont smile. No its not a pose, its the fact that maybe shes embarrassed by her teeth.....sad but true.....and yes ive met all these pic takers tyoes and now have little faith in real photos.

Oh and if the lady is regularly taking pics with her male cousin.......ask whether its the cousin or the bf in disguise. Happens a lot.:(

Then again when you know all these tricks its way easier to avoid all these.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
On 3/2/2020 at 6:29 AM, Jack D said:

Have you tried video chatting? I found that video chatting worked for me. When my future wife and I first made eye contact, we couldn't stop chatting. After a few weeks, she invited me to the Philippines.

And you are together now? Sorry didn't read all of the posts. If so..great.:clapping_80_anim_gif:

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Freebie said:

Any photos that are taken from above looking down into a ladies face should tell you shes a chubby and trying to hide it ( ask any chubby Filipina, they all take the same type of pics) pics with skin thats super clear and clean, discount 50% of that....and look for the girls who dont smile. No its not a pose, its the fact that maybe shes embarrassed by her teeth.....sad but true.....and yes ive met all these pic takers tyoes and now have little faith in real photos.

Oh and if the lady is regularly taking pics with her male cousin.......ask whether its the cousin or the bf in disguise. Happens a lot.:(

Then again when you know all these tricks its way easier to avoid all these.

Some of the ladyboys are good looking also, watch out for them.:no:

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Freebie said:

There are many non Filipinos that refer to Filipinos as having a childs mind in an adult body. If you see the infantile TV programmes that people watch that seem to happily entertain.. if in doubt try Wowowin ..... if you see the telenovas with people always shouting and screaming at each other ( no its not acting ) that glues people to their screens, and then if you see the electioneering where the candidate to vote for, will be the one who can sing or dance the "best " then maybe theres some truth in it.

If you see the incredible mood swings, the pouting, the tampo attacks.. .these are like teenagers on a hormonal rage, except they are 40 year old women......

etc...etc ..etc....

Haven't seen anything like that. Sounds entertaining though. In a bad way of course.:rolleyes:

Freebie
Posted
Posted
45 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

Some of the ladyboys are good looking also, watch out for them.:no:

Yeah that seemed so obvious that i thought not to include it. The trick is to be direct and to ask, especially if you have them on video cam. The tooooo feminine poses are a giveaway, as is the voice but sometimes its not to easy to psot. But most will respond truthfully to a direct question as to their gender. W=if they start " perhaps you could let me explain" etc etc... you know its a boy in a frock.

• Haha 1

elmo1982
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Freebie said:

Yeah that seemed so obvious that i thought not to include it. The trick is to be direct and to ask, especially if you have them on video cam. The tooooo feminine poses are a giveaway, as is the voice but sometimes its not to easy to psot. But most will respond truthfully to a direct question as to their gender. W=if they start " perhaps you could let me explain" etc etc... you know its a boy in a frock.

Oh dear. You could mention that you are not interested in ladyboys in your profile (as a direct question seemed too insulting to me), and they still ignore that. It happened twice on my last trip that we already agreed to meet when suddenly: "Btw, are you ok with transgender?":571c66d400c8c_1(103):

If they want to be a ladyboy, more power to them, but at least they should be straightforward with it. Because this already started to influence my complete dating and I started to wonder with every second girl: "Hm, she has kind of male features, doesn't she?" :89: Then when I asked one girl directly, she replied "F*** you!"

And I may not start about their notorious unreliability..:biggrin:

elmo1982
Posted
Posted
20 hours ago, Old55 said:

Yea, that could be the case they have a lot of ongoing interest or looking for $$$? On the other hand some could simply be shy?

Again nothing wrong you're filtering to younger gals not judging you. 

No worries. Just being honest I have problems being attracted to someone who I don't like physically..

But when I read all the things you encounter when dating online in the Philippines (scams, competition, ladyboys, communication, etc.) seems like finding a girl there is like winning the lottery, at least with my standards..

Jack D
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

And you are together now?

We're together in the USA... married with children :smile:

• Love it 1