Those infernal paint cans

hk blues
Posted
Posted

I bet most locals have no idea what we are talking about - they either get someone in to do their painting or, more commonly, don't bother painting anything anyway!  

Could be a ruse to get rid of us pesky foreigners!  

Gary D
Posted
Posted

The plastic cans in the UK just pry off, can be a bit awkward. I've got a tin of paint in the garage so I'll go and try and get tbe lid off, we get someone in to do the painting.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, hk blues said:

I bet most locals have no idea what we are talking about - they either get someone in to do their painting or, more commonly, don't bother painting anything anyway!

Yep.  When I couldn't get the lid off I asked the wife to do it.  Then told her:  "Now you've got the lid off can you paint the kitchen?"

• Haha 2

Viking
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Yep.  When I couldn't get the lid off I asked the wife to do it.  Then told her:  "Now you've got the lid off can you paint the kitchen?"

And her reply to that was? :laugh:

• Haha 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

You're a considerate guy..she does spend all her time there so it's great. for her to have it looking nice!

• Haha 1

Marvin Boggs
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Sounds about like my house.  "Babe, you want some coffee?"  is a trick question :shades: