Travel to & from the Philippines ? is it impossible ?

John Chamberlain
Posted
Posted

Thank you all for your advise, I will take care, I already have a flat I let & use some very good agents to manage things which costs but it workes well, so I would use the same agents for my house to,

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
51 minutes ago, hk blues said:

This is one of the reasons I chose to sell my UK house and HK house when I moved away - too many potential issues and managing from a distance is troublesome for me.  

I recently blew it on my rental house, deciding to sell it right before Covid exploded.  My great tenant of 6 years moved out right away and now it is empty til I get it sold.  Prices have already dropped and I will be a "mototivated" seller to get rid of it.

Off topic but I saw this last night and thought of "tenants" when I saw the mess.  They are buying this house from a probate sale and the terms from the sellers (family) is that you could not look at it.  Skip forward to the part where they see the house inside for the first time.

• Like 2

hk blues
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

I recently blew it on my rental house, deciding to sell it right before Covid exploded.  My great tenant of 6 years moved out right away and now it is empty til I get it sold.  Prices have already dropped and I will be a "mototivated" seller to get rid of it.

Off topic but I saw this last night and thought of "tenants" when I saw the mess.  They are buying this house from a probate sale and the terms from the sellers (family) is that you could not look at it.  Skip forward to the part where they see the house inside for the first time.

Coincidentally, I watched that very episode on HGTV on Cignal last Thursday! 

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Coincidentally, I watched that very episode on HGTV on Cignal last Thursday! 

We normally don't get HGTV but Cignal is giving us almost all channels for free right now.  It was on late last night.  I enjoy watching some of the fixer upper shows.

• Like 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted
39 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

We normally don't get HGTV but Cignal is giving us almost all channels for free right now.  It was on late last night.  I enjoy watching some of the fixer upper shows.

I don't normally get HGTV, but like you I watch it for free. I love that Filipina who comes on for the save the planet add. She's drop dead gorgeous.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
29 minutes ago, jimeve said:

I don't normally get HGTV, but like you I watch it for free. I love that Filipina who comes on for the save the planet add. She's drop dead gorgeous.

I agree 1000%  They run the same promo commercials over and over.  Due to her and the girl in the Pool Kings commericial, I don't mind a bit!  :hystery:

• Haha 1

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic