Got punted from Facebook because cv19

AusExpat
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

And/or.....  Many Filipinos have already had it.

I believe this. I am sure I had it in late January in Manila, I train with weights most days and suddenly my strength went down and my ability to catch my breath was shot, some coughing and sweating more than usual (which is a lot anyway).

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
17 minutes ago, AusExpat said:

I believe this. I am sure I had it in late January in Manila, I train with weights most days and suddenly my strength went down and my ability to catch my breath was shot, some coughing and sweating more than usual (which is a lot anyway).

Maybe you could get tested to see if you antibodies?

AusExpat
Posted
Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, Mike J said:

NO! The Chinese gear is useless giving false positives and false negatives. I've linked it before but Spain, Turkey and the Czech Republic tested the tests from China and sent them back. businessinsider.com reported they were getting a 30% accuracy rate - meaning 70% wrong diagnosis. The Dutch Gov also sent back a ton of PPE gear as it was ill fitting (therefore useless) with fake quality stamps on them.

I'll wait until American tests arrive here (95% accuracy).

Edited by AusExpat
  • Like 1

AusExpat
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Mike J said:

Now I take that back - https://arstechnica.com/science/2020/04/cdcs-failed-coronavirus-tests-were-tainted-with-coronavirus-feds-confirm/

CDC’s failed coronavirus tests were tainted with coronavirus, feds confirm

• Sad 1

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic