12 down.....

Guy F.
Posted
Posted

A Wrist Rocket slingshot can serve the same purposes. I like the model with a magnet on the wrist brace to hold extra steel-ball ammunition.

• Like 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted
12 minutes ago, Guy F. said:

A Wrist Rocket slingshot can serve the same purposes. I like the model with a magnet on the wrist brace to hold extra steel-ball ammunition.

I bet the wrist rocket sling shot sent the profits into space.

• Haha 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Guy F. said:

I had a wrist rocket but it was old and kept breaking.  Can't find the steel balls here, last time I looked.  A good wrist rocket with steel balls would be better than my Air Soft, for critters.  My Air Soft is currently non-functional too.  It was leaking the gas and when I attempted to fix it, it stopped working completely.  I won't be able to get it fixed until all the shops open back up and I can travel to Pampanga.

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, jimeve said:

I bet the wrist rocket sling shot sent the profits into space.

Took me a minute, but I got it. :tongue:

• Haha 1

Guy F.
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

I had a wrist rocket but it was old and kept breaking.  Can't find the steel balls here, last time I looked.  A good wrist rocket with steel balls would be better than my Air Soft, for critters.  My Air Soft is currently non-functional too.  It was leaking the gas and when I attempted to fix it, it stopped working completely.  I won't be able to get it fixed until all the shops open back up and I can travel to Pampanga.

I brought my balls of steel from the US. Got them on eBay. Can marbles be had in the PI?

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
54 minutes ago, Guy F. said:

I brought my balls of steel from the US. Got them on eBay. Can marbles be had in the PI?

Lazada has slingshots but only 1 wrist rocket style that is p3299.  They have steel balls too.  They have plenty on Amazon that are less than p3299 including shipping to Philippines.

I just looked at Amazon and the same Cody slingshot is about $60 shipped.  p3299 is about $65.  If you get two on Amazon the shipping on the second is only $7.  Total for two $94.85.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Guy F. said:

I brought my balls of steel from the US

I admire you. Hope your still as tough as ever  :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Guy F. said:

When you went through security did they do the "crotch pat down"? :tongue:

• Haha 1

Guy F.
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, Mike J said:

When you went through security did they do the "crotch pat down"? :tongue:

I tell 'em I have artificial hips.

The x-ray machine that's supposed to detect anomalies on a body alert on a different part of me every time. That's what I get for working out.

On a serious note, I don't think those machines that do a whole body x-ray are worth diddly squat.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Guy F. said:

On a serious note, I don't think those machines that do a whole body x-ray are worth diddly squat.

They do, I partner at the time got into trouble one day :whistling:

x ray.PNG