Amazon Shipping to PH is Back!

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
27 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I've never used Amazon but wonder why you dont ship from Singapore? Assuming it would be cheaper shipping and quick?  I created an account with Singapore and says ship to the Philippines so looks fine. 

Amazon in Singapore?  I didn't know they had it.  If they ship from there, definitely worth a look!

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
53 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

Amazon in Singapore?  I didn't know they had it.  If they ship from there, definitely worth a look!

From what I see is you have the option of where it ships from but have not checked properly. https://www.amazon.sg/

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

From what I see is you have the option of where it ships from but have not checked properly. https://www.amazon.sg/

I signed up.  I'm not sure if they have a warehouse in SG.  Maybe for some items.

I was trying to find something fairly common to compare US to SG.  For this Lego toy, in the U.S., it just sells and ships from Amazon and that is it.  For the SG site, it has many, many options to buy.  Very confusing.  Many US sellers, a few UK.  Germany.  Turkey.

US

https://www.amazon.com/Klutz-Lego-Gadgets/dp/1338219634/ref=sr_1_1?crid=8CVFAH96MOZ6&dchild=1&keywords=lego+gadgets&qid=1590071780&sprefix=lego+gadgets%2Caps%2C404&sr=8-1

SG

https://www.amazon.sg/gp/offer-listing/1338219634/ref=dp_olp_new_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=new

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

I signed up.  I'm not sure if they have a warehouse in SG.  Maybe for some items.

I remember a few years back reading they opened a warehouse. A year later Australia did to which might be another option. 

Youngster
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Do you have a tracking number?  Is it being shipped via UPS?

No activity/shipping info since ordering it 2 days ago.  Will update you.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Youngster
Posted
Posted
On 5/21/2020 at 12:26 PM, OnMyWay said:

Do you have a tracking number?  Is it being shipped via UPS?

On 5/22/2020 at 12:37 AM, Youngster said:

No activity/shipping info since ordering it 2 days ago.  Will update you.

May 19, ordered an item.

May 21, ordered another item.

May 30, Both shipped via UPS through Louisville, KY, Korea, China.

June 2, Arrived in Pampanga, cleared custom and scheduled for delivery the same day.  But rescheduled.

June 3, handed over to a local service for delivery.  Delivery rescheduled. "Address issue, but resolved."

June 4. No update.

June 5.  I live 15 minutes away from UPS warehouse, so went there.  Told to go to another warehouse a short distance away.  No problem picking it up, and employees are very accommodating.

Warehouse is full of packages for delivery and not enough delivery trucks to meet the demand, so I probably would not have seen my packages for maybe another week or two, who knows.  Probably best to go pick it up yourself if you close to UPS or whoever the local delivery company is.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Youngster said:

May 19, ordered an item.

May 21, ordered another item.

May 30, Both shipped via UPS through Louisville, KY, Korea, China.

June 2, Arrived in Pampanga, cleared custom and scheduled for delivery the same day.  But rescheduled.

June 3, handed over to a local service for delivery.  Delivery rescheduled. "Address issue, but resolved."

June 4. No update.

June 5.  I live 15 minutes away from UPS warehouse, so went there.  Told to go to another warehouse a short distance away.  No problem picking it up, and employees are very accommodating.

Warehouse is full of packages for delivery and not enough delivery trucks to meet the demand, so I probably would not have seen my packages for maybe another week or two, who knows.  Probably best to go pick it up yourself if you close to UPS or whoever the local delivery company is.

You went to the UPS warehouse in Pampanga?  Thanks for the update!  I was thinking about ordering.  I see the UPS truck around here now.

Youngster
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

You went to the UPS warehouse in Pampanga?  Thanks for the update!  I was thinking about ordering.  I see the UPS truck around here now.

It's right next to the Clark Airport.  Going there is the fast way to get your package.

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
59 minutes ago, Youngster said:

It's right next to the Clark Airport.  Going there is the fast way to get your package.

Yes, I think they fly planes in there and use Clark as a mini-hub.