Spaniard blacklisted.

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, Gas said:

Anytime is the right time not to be a arrogant expat.

except when you have the resourses to leave the country at the drop of a hat. :hystery: 

• Like 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted

If he did that in his own country (Spain) the Gardia police would have kicked his arse and put him in a cell.

• Like 3

Freebie
Posted
Posted

I wonder what would have happened if the folowingmorning  he had gone on TV and said " I made a really bad mistake and I apologise etc etc.... and said he would be donating say USD 10,000 to help the wonderful police forces do their job in these trying times.

I wonder if he still would have been deported . Hypothetical anyways.. sometimes its best ot cut and run.

Bet the maid who has cost him his life here, house, time with wife is a tad sorry for not wearing the darn mask.

And I wonder what the wife will do.. with hubby permaently ( at least until he applies for readmittance ) disallowed from being here.

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Freebie said:

Bet the maid who has cost him his life here, house, time with wife is a tad sorry for not wearing the darn mask.

I'm not sure she cost him anything, his behaviour was the reason.  

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Freebie said:

And I wonder what the wife will do

Hopefully I can chat to her on FB and then I might be living in a nice house with a maid in a subdivision :mocking:

• Haha 2

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted

Good riddance... I hope the door kicked him in the ass on his way out and that he choked on his wine on the flight to Spain!

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

Good riddance... I hope the door kicked him in the ass on his way out and that he choked on his wine on the flight to Spain!

Don't sugar coat it Tommy, tell us how you really feel. :hystery:

• Haha 3

jimeve
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

Not the worse country he's going back to.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

the flight to Spain!

I doubt he will go back to Spain.

The Spanish national flew out of the country on April 29 and has not returned, according to BI intelligence chief Fortunato Manahan Jr.

They do not say where he went but I would lay my bet on some other SE Asian country.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 6/18/2020 at 1:57 PM, Tommy T. said:

I wonder how hard it would be to return to the home country, change your name legally, grow a beard and get a new passport. Then return as Joe Blogs.