Alexa… We need guns

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

My preference would be a cold beverage drawer.

I have a small collection of vintage collectable handguns. The safe they are stored in takes me ten minutes to open. IMO the youtube storage system shown is unsafe or maybe he's a 00 agent?

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, Old55 said:

maybe he's a 00 agent?

Do you mean he is a kind of flour commonly used in pizza making? 

00_.jpg

• Haha 3

fototek1
Posted
Posted

Some people drive fancy cars to show off. This guy has an Internet controlled gun storage area. You have to agree it's cool automation, but not for guns. I am a firearm collector and classified High Master Long range shooter.  I would never install a system like this in my home.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

In the UK we have reasonable control over weapons and all must be stored inside a certified gun cabinet when not in use.  Most of the locks on them are 7 lever post office locks.  In my locksmith days I'd pick them open in around about one minute, a thief could probably smash his way in also in about one minute.. 

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, fototek1 said:

Some people drive fancy cars to show off. This guy has an Internet controlled gun storage area. You have to agree it's cool automation, but not for guns. I am a firearm collector and classified High Master Long range shooter.  I would never install a system like this in my home.  

I miss my Ruger model 77V in 22/250 with 12 power scope.   The ground squirrels in Eastern Oregon never knew what hit them. :Caught:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Yeochief
Posted
Posted

I had several guns at the house in the country.  Glock .45, .38 special that fit in my pocket, double barrel 12 gauge shot gun (keep beside the bed) loaded with buck shot, 12 gauge single shot for critters, .22 cal rifle for critters, 7 mm rifle for wild game.  If some country invaded the US, they would not have to worry about the Military, it would be the red necks that they would have to worry about.

• Like 3
  • Love it 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
On 9/4/2020 at 12:15 PM, carbpow said:

When I find myself living in a place that I feel the need to have a gun to protect myself from the surrounding citizens I move.

So CP... have you found the planet yet where you might prefer to settle?:whistling:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, fototek1 said:

I would prefer an automated cooler - "Alexa, one San Mig light and a shot of Tanduay, please?"

• Like 2
  • Love it 1
  • Haha 2

jimeve
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

So CP... have you found the planet yet where you might prefer to settle?:whistling:

Mars is nice this time of year (Mars time)

• Haha 4