Sugar daddies and sugar babies on the rise

Shady
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, hk blues said:

money = power so the arrangement is hardly equal from the outset.

Don't forget beauty = power, seems like an equal exchange.

• Like 2

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, graham59 said:

I would venture to say that there is very little 'forced' prostitution in the Phils.

I would agree, for some sadly its their way of survival while for others a profitable way of life.

Edited by Kuya John

graham59
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Mike J said:

The self-righteous, do-gooder NGOs and religious folks are primarily concerned with child prostitution

What gives you that idea ? :89:

Actually, I think the Phils authorities are perfectly capable of sorting out their own social problems, without the interference of outside attention and fund-seeking busybodies...who are happy to do 'half a job', and then off they scarper to fresh pastures, often leaving 'rescued'  innocent locals (thinking mainly of the bars, with that one)  and foreigners locked up in their wake.  

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, graham59 said:

Actually, I think the Phils authorities are perfectly capable of sorting out their own social problems, without the interference of outside attention and fund-seeking busybodies...who are happy to do 'half a job', and then off they scarper to fresh pastures, often leaving 'rescued'  innocent locals (thinking mainly of the bars, with that one)  and foreigners locked up in their wake.  

What gives you that idea? :89:

• Haha 1

graham59
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Mike J said:

What gives you that idea? :89:

30 years + experience of living in the Philippines.  :whatever:

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, graham59 said:

Actually, I think the Phils authorities are perfectly capable of sorting out their own social problems, without the interference of outside attention

Can't agree on that one Graham.

Well they are not doing a very good job of it, for the majority of people life hasn't changed, just my opinion of visiting for 20 years.

graham59
Posted
Posted

Okay.

I guess we all have our own views on it.  :smile:

RBM
Posted
Posted
On 9/17/2020 at 10:48 AM, graham59 said:

What gives you that idea ? :89:

You just gotta be joking here.....