Sugar daddies and sugar babies on the rise

I would venture to say that there is very little 'forced' prostitution in the Phils.

Naturally, there are many self-righteous, do-gooder NGOs and religious  money-making organisations who would have the world believe that there is. 

Edited by graham59
  • Like 6
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think Stevewool will confirm that copper wire was invented by two Yorkshire men fighting over a penny. 

The "daddies" are setting the bar pretty high.  They are paying insane prices for the low hanging fruit that could be had for nothing.  Stupid old men and their money are soon parted.

I can barely afford a wife, much less a sugar baby at 50K a month.   Maybe this is why she keeps me poor but happy. 

Posted Images

10 hours ago, hk blues said:

money = power so the arrangement is hardly equal from the outset.

Don't forget beauty = power, seems like an equal exchange.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, graham59 said:

I would venture to say that there is very little 'forced' prostitution in the Phils.

I would agree, for some sadly its their way of survival while for others a profitable way of life.

Edited by Kuya John
  • Forum Support
8 hours ago, graham59 said:

Naturally, there are many self-righteous, do-gooder NGOs and religious  money-making organisations who would have the world believe that there is. 

Me thinks you use too broad a brush my friend.  The self-righteous, do-gooder NGOs and religious folks are primarily concerned with child prostitution.  And while some people try to use religion to make a buck, I think the majority are sincere in their efforts to protect these kids.  Just my opinion of course.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
4 hours ago, Mike J said:

The self-righteous, do-gooder NGOs and religious folks are primarily concerned with child prostitution

What gives you that idea ? :89:

Actually, I think the Phils authorities are perfectly capable of sorting out their own social problems, without the interference of outside attention and fund-seeking busybodies...who are happy to do 'half a job', and then off they scarper to fresh pastures, often leaving 'rescued'  innocent locals (thinking mainly of the bars, with that one)  and foreigners locked up in their wake.  

• Forum Support
1 hour ago, graham59 said:

Actually, I think the Phils authorities are perfectly capable of sorting out their own social problems, without the interference of outside attention and fund-seeking busybodies...who are happy to do 'half a job', and then off they scarper to fresh pastures, often leaving 'rescued'  innocent locals (thinking mainly of the bars, with that one)  and foreigners locked up in their wake.  

What gives you that idea? :89:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Mike J said:

What gives you that idea? :89:

30 years + experience of living in the Philippines.  :whatever:

5 hours ago, graham59 said:

Actually, I think the Phils authorities are perfectly capable of sorting out their own social problems, without the interference of outside attention

Can't agree on that one Graham.

Well they are not doing a very good job of it, for the majority of people life hasn't changed, just my opinion of visiting for 20 years.

On 9/17/2020 at 10:48 AM, graham59 said:

What gives you that idea ? :89:

You just gotta be joking here.....