Are You Happily Married?

daisy
Posted
Posted (edited)
Aidene, that is amazing that you said that, that is exactly what happened to me at a party here in the United States and she is from Cebu so I am doubly amazed. I pray it will work out for us because I already love her and feel that she is everything in a woman that I could ever want. yes.gif I am so happy I feel like a big kid. SugarwareZ-005.gif
Congratulations Guardian!!!! Yes i also agree with you that we need to pray that it will work out because this is the secret of any successful relationships....!:lmao: Edited by daisy

Guardian
Posted
Posted
Aidene, that is amazing that you said that, that is exactly what happened to me at a party here in the United States and she is from Cebu so I am doubly amazed. I pray it will work out for us because I already love her and feel that she is everything in a woman that I could ever want. yes.gif I am so happy I feel like a big kid. SugarwareZ-005.gif
Congratulations Guardian!!!! Yes i also agree with you that we need to pray that it will work out because this is the secret of any successful relationships....!:lmao:
Thank you again Daisy, I will work hard to make it work and I will treat her like a princess if she will have me. She is the first lady that I have known that I feel deserves to be put up on a pedestal. Her name fits her well.