How are you spending home time?

Jake
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

I'm fortunate in having a 4.5km beach that I jog most mornings just after 6am then in the afternoon I return and go for a couple of km swim. I even throw in a walk most days just to buy a fresh buko on the beach. Night time it's a movie projected onto my wall. Groundhog day every day but at least I'm not stuck in a city or out in the province.

You've come a long way from Sabang Beach Snowy.  Well done sir!  

• Like 4

RBM
Posted
Posted (edited)

Actually in our area the situation has not changed so much. There has never been a comment about being a senior while in malls or anywhere. The only change is wearing of a mask plus a face shield if entering a mall. Not required wearing once inside!!!

Mike the paintings look great, wonder how long to complete. Life same here, gym 3 times a week, swimming,  tennis plus lots of hiking in and around rice fields.   We can travel freely to most places within a few 100 KM of home.  Restos all are open and have not encountered any restrictions.

Pretty much life as normal so long as stay kinda local, no complaints at all.

Edited by RBM
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 11/5/2020 at 8:45 AM, RBM said:

Mike the paintings look great, wonder how long to complete.

Thanks for the complement.  It is a little difficult to say how much time each painting takes.  They are painted over a series of days as I have to wait while certain areas and colors dry.  Also I have a tendency to lose track of time when painting or drawing.   I also sometimes decide after a lot of work to redo part of a painting or change/adjust one or more colors.  A rough guess on time for the paintings in the post would be 20 - 30 hours for each one.  

Edited by Mike J
Spelling
  • Like 4

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Mike J said:

Thanks for the complement.  It is a little difficult to say how much time each painting takes.  They are painted over a series of days as I have to wait while certain areas and colors dry.  Also I have a tendency to lose track of time when painting or drawing.   I also sometimes decide after a lot of work to redo part of a painting or change/adjust one or more colors.  A rough guess on time for the paintings in the post would be 20 - 30 hours for each one.  

Mike... your paintings are really awesome! I still want to buy a few from you when conditions permit. I will proudly display your work and it will enhance our home!

Cheers!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic