Automotive Air Con Advice Needed

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Old55 said:

Don, you would need a second mortgage to get that done here in the States! My gosh that was done so quickly.

I found out about this business because of the Trailblazer Club on Facebook.  This type of club allows consumers to band together not only for camaraderie, but to wield some clout with service providers.  I am going to remember this when I move back to the U.S., and use these new tools to find honest, reliable and experienced service providers.

I see friends in the U.S. already doing the same.  For some reason I get alerted when my friend in Lakewood, California, answers questions in their neighborhood FB group.  Questions such as "Can you recommend a XXXX?" where that could be any trade or car repair.  When these service providers learn that their reputations are online and very visible, I think they go the extra mile to provide good service.  Hopefully at a fair price.

So, Facebook does have some redeeming values!

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

I really had no idea how all these parts worked together in a Trailblazer, so I learned a lot today.  I was amazed at how quickly he disassembled and how much was disassembled.  Here are some pictures.

It is encouraging to see someone working efficiently, at a reasonable price and performing the tasks as promised. That often does not happen in the USA, so you should be pleased. Good to see your repairs done properly.