New member interested in how Covid-19 is...

stevewool
Posted
Posted

So can I ask the folk that live over in the Philippines about there lock down.

Firstly here in the England we can venture to the shops for your food and essentials ,plus hospitals and doctors and doing your daily exercise within the area you live, if you do work you are allowed to travel to and from work also, but there are the rule breakers who will do what ever they want too until they are caught then they will come up with some excuse.

So back to yourselves , what can you do where you are living .

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

For us where we live in Los Banos, we are only allowed to go to do shopping on odd numbered days ! Face masks and shields must be worn when entering stores and the malls. And we need our own barcode to enter the local malls and stores ! We even have to wear face masks inside the car within los Banos area.

Rules however are different in area by area, for example i can go into the local Robinsons Handyman.

But not the Robinsons Handyman in another area ! As i am over 65yrs of age !

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted

Here in iloilo, IF you are between 15 and 65 you can pretty much go anywhere and do everything.  Bars, restaurants and all stores are open.  No passes required.  But, face mask and face shield (or eyeglasses) needed for shopping malls.  Over 65 becomes more complicated but as I'm not I don't have any information on that.

• Like 1

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic