What will be the end game?

Guy F.
Posted
Posted

Welcome Moshe.

There are plenty of morons dying from Covid-19 who are sure it isn't Covid that they are dying from. They still think Covid is a hoax and something else is making them sick.

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
17 minutes ago, Guy F. said:

Welcome Moshe.

There are plenty of morons dying from Covid-19 who are sure it isn't Covid that they are dying from. They still think Covid is a hoax and something else is making them sick.

A lot of Darwin Award winners past and future out there.

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Moshe Levine said:

Thanks for the warm welcomes to this forum.

Whenever I watch the TV news from the States about someone who is just about to die form Covid-19, they always say the same thing; I made a terrible mistake by not getting vaccinated.

I just received an email from my sister who lives in Nevada.  Her neighbors refused the vaccine.  Both came down with the delta strain earlier this month and were hospitalized.   He died while on a ventilator last week, the wife is still in the hospital.

• Sad 1

RBM
Posted
Posted
45 minutes ago, Guy F. said:

Welcome Moshe.

Yes and also plenty dying from what they reason is covid where before the pandemic would of had another name such as   pneumonia.  Its interesting when watching news from Channel 9 Aussie many of the deaths are people in their 80s, 90s....All covid deaths. 

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, RBM said:

Yes and also plenty dying from what they reason is covid where before the pandemic would of had another name such as   pneumonia.  Its interesting when watching news from Channel 9 Aussie many of the deaths are people in their 80s, 90s....All covid deaths. 

Whatever way we cut it, excess deaths are being recorded pretty much everywhere so something is causing that.  If it's not Covid, I wonder what it is?

• Like 2

graham59
Posted
Posted

Lack of proper exercise for those supposedly confined to their homes, plus the difficulty in accessing timely hospital treatment (or the FEAR of it) can't be helping matters ! 

I know that in the case of at least two close family members here in the province, their deaths could probably have been prevented, had their families not been fearful of taking them to the local hospital, or even to a doctor, due to Covid-related lack of services problems, along with some fear-mongering .  :sad:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
46 minutes ago, graham59 said:

Lack of proper exercise for those supposedly confined to their homes, plus the difficulty in accessing timely hospital treatment (or the FEAR of it) can't be helping matters ! 

There was a study done (can't find the link now) that showed that the increase in deaths due to reduced activity and reduced access to normal healthcare were less in number than the reduction in deaths due to non-Covid contagious diseases (like Influenza).

I'm not saying it doesn't happen... just that it's NOT the cause of the excess death numbers around the world.

That's caused by Covid, both directly but also indirectly.

• Like 3

BrettGC
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, GeoffH said:

There was a study done (can't find the link now) that showed that the increase in deaths due to reduced activity and reduced access to normal healthcare were less in number than the reduction in deaths due to non-Covid contagious diseases (like Influenza).

I'm not saying it doesn't happen... just that it's NOT the cause of the excess death numbers around the world.

That's caused by Covid, both directly but also indirectly.

This one?  

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/excess-mortality-p-scores?country=USA~PHL~AUS~CAN~GBR

Edit:  Never mind, that just shows the deaths directly attributable to COVD against the normal average rates. 

Edited by BrettGC

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

FB_IMG_1629703714882.jpg

• Haha 5

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic